Chapter 2

Almost a month has passed since Harry was locked up in his room. Quite frankly he has had enough of this. Every day was a repeat, going to sleep, having nightmares, waking up to a lot of sweat. It was like living in hell for him.

His emotions were running wild too. From being in sorrow and grieving Sirius's death to being consumed in rage for what these people have been doing for him. His only companion since the beginning of Hogwarts, Hedwig was support full as always. He was the only thing that kept him sane. Even his friends had forgotten him. After he left them without saying a word he never got a reply from either of them. For a moment Harry thought they were also mad at how he treated them.

Harry had enough of this, he was starving, and wasn't let out to go to the bathroom. He formed a plan to escape through the window although it was quite high he could jump down and land safely because of the new bushes that Petunia has planted which he was waiting to grow so it could cushion his fall.

Getting his muggle money which he borrowed from Hermione he quickly jumped down from the window although almost getting a twisted leg he wobbled down the street hoping to find some food stand.  He walked for some minutes to see a faint glow on the distance hoping it was a store he fastened his pace and reached there. It was a sweets shop. He walked inside and saw a couple of proteins bars and energy bars which he grabbed 3 of each and headed to the counter and silently placed them down on the counter and grabbed his money to pay. After he bought them he had a few extra pounds which he decided to save. After regaining some energy from the snacks he decided to head back promising to sneak out again.

Two days later he heard a commotion downstairs and a door slamming. Later he found out what happened when Vernon came to get him out.

Vernon stepped in and grabbed Harry's hair and slammed his face into a wall breaking his nose. "BOY DIDNT YOU KNOW NOT TO BRING OTHER FREAKS TO THIS HOUSE?"

Harry started to get up. "what do you mean uncle Vernon" harry stated while clutching his broke nose.

"SOME FREAKS CAME TO THIS HOUSE ASKING IF YOU WERE THERE" shouted Vernon while slowly walking towards harry as if he was his prey.

And all hell broke loose, harry got abused by his uncle 24/7 that day. From putting his head under a water bucket, getting a searing hot pan to his hands and to even breaking bones of his.

Two days after it ended Harry woke up covered in blood but much to his surprise he was in  perfect condition. His palms, although a bit red it didn't hurt as much as before. And his bones didn't hurt as before although it was a bit hard to breath due to the drowning.

Later that day Uncle Vernon himself came to check upon harry only to find him on the floor with his wounds all cleaned which angered him further and from since that day it was on repeat. Drowning , starving , abuse everything happened and each time his wounds heal it started again.

Authors Note,

I didn't expect the second chapter to be out so quickly. but hey i think im addicted. Anyways give me your honest opinion about this and pls review. thanks for reading.

peace out.✌✌😁