"𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

You would have been screaming at the top of your lungs if it wasn't for his hand sealing your lips in a tight grip

Your breaths picked up speed. You had to breathe in and out of your nose because your mouth is useless now. As he held you in place between his little body and your table, you somehow couldn't move, wanting to kick him away but your limbs were frozen in time.

How could you not kick him in the guts already?! He is so small....... but really strong.

You didn't know what to do but stared into his threatening eyes. His smile cooly seated on his lips. Like this wasn't a big deal, like you're making this thing bigger than it should be.

He only stops staring a second so intensely and glances at your pc. His smile grew as you also started to hear a song coming from it as your ears slowly stopped ringing. You must be accidently open a song in your panic.

He hummed, "Friend, what a nice song you chose for us."

His smile drops a little seeing your still fearful features, "Dear, stop looking so scared! It's just me! Sorry that I scared you."

You wanted to say something but it only came out as a whimper.

He noticed this and chuckled, "Oh, silly me. How can you talk while your pretty lips are closed? If you promise not to disturb our neighbors, I can gladly help you with it." His easygoing and monotonous voice gets on your nerves not in the right way.

You hesitantly nodded. Mind blank, only felt fear running down your veins.

Your panicked breathing slowed down but you could still hear your heart pounding in your chest.

His smile widened as he let you go.

Your sigh in relief didn't last long as your limbs still limp and useless causing you to slide off of the table to the ground. Wally caught you before you could drop down. Helping you to sit on your chair once again.

He chuckled, "I must give you a real fright if you are like this, darling."

You try to ignore the fact that a 3tf tall sentient puppet didn't just appear out of nowhere for the sake of your sanity.

You try to focus on your rapid heart beating, gripping your chest as you try to calm yourself. You leaned on your seat and closed your eyes as another song started to play.

Wally didn't say anything, patiently waiting for you to come back to your senses as he stared at your pc humming along with the song. He connected his hands behind him as he swayed so slightly on his feet.