23. Official !

Real life

It's been two days since Lily has been in the hospital, and she is now getting out. Unfortunately, her dad never showed up. But she didn't seem to care because she had us her best friends. We were getting all her stuff packed because she made Matt return to her house and get her skincare stuff the day after everything happened. So we had to pack the things he had brought from her house. "Are you ready to go yet?" Chris asked her. He wanted to hurry up and get out because he wanted to ask her when we returned to his house on a date.

 Lily nods. She grabs her bags and the meds that the doctors gave her. "Okay, let's go, everyone," Matt says. When we get home, I need a shower. Asap. I last got a shower when we left to come to the hospital. I stayed with her every moment. I wasn't leaving her. So I get in the front with Matt, Nick, Chris, and Lily sitting in the back. 

...

When we get back to the house, we all go in. Chris and Lily go and sit on the couch, and me, Nick, and Matt go into the kitchen and listen to their convo. 

 "Okay, Lil's, I wanted to ask you this question for a long time," Chris tells her. "Okay, go ahead." "So I wanted to know if you wanted to go on a date with me?" "Yes, of course, Chris!" She says. "Oh my god, yay!" I say, jumping up and down and going to the living room. "Of course, you were listening to us," Chris says, laughing. "I was going to tell her anyways. She is my best friend," Lily tells him. "What day tho?" Lily asks Chris. "Today, 8 pm."

 "Uh, how are we getting there? You don't drive," Lily says, laughing. "Uber," Chris tells her. We all five start laughing. "Anyways, me and Matt are going upstairs," I tell them. "Ugh, why do I always have to be the single one," Nick says, acting sad. We all start laughing. Me and Matt go upstairs. This time we go to his room because we are always in mine. I sit on his gaming chair. "When are you streaming again?" I ask him. "Oh, so you watch my streams?" I smile. "They're interesting," I say, rolling my eyes. 

 "But seriously, when are you?" I ask him looking at him. "I don't know because Chris got a lot of hate last time I did for hating a goddamn artist." I roll my eyes. "People need to grow up, and what do they expect? He's a boy that listens to rap like, what the hell." "Yeah, they aren't real fans." I walked over to him. He was standing up by his bed. I look up at him. He's tall. "Wow, you have to look up to me." He says, laughing. "Oh, be quiet," I say, rolling my eyes.

 "Your eyes are extremely beautiful," Matt tells me. "Matt, stop. I don't know how to take compliments," I say, blushing. He presses his lips on mine. I have to stand on my toes to reach him. He picks me up, and I wrap my legs around his. He stops. "I-I want you to be mine, Georgia." I look at him. "Okay!" I say, smiling. I kiss him once more. I stop. "Wait, that means I'm your girlfriend?" I ask him. "Yes." I press my lips on his. Wow, this is amazing. He sits on his bed. "Hey, guys," Nick says, coming in.

 We stop. "Woah, what did I just walk into?" He asks us. "Um, I-I uh, should we tell him?" I ask Matt. "Tell me what?" Matt nods. "We are dating," I say, smiling. "Oh my god, one week before your birthday to Gigi." Nick smiles. He's happy for me. "How are Chris and Lily doing in the living room?" I ask Nick getting off of Matt's lap. "They are laughing." He tells me. "I'm happy she is doing okay," I say. "Me too," Nick says. "Wait, can I post on Instagram that you guys are official?" Nick asks us.

 Me and Matt look at each other. "Yeah, and let's post it on ours too!" Matt says. I nod and smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH MY GOD IM SO HAPPY LILY IS DOING OKAY AND 3 GOOD NEWS IN 1 DAY 1. LILY IS DOING AMAZING. 2. CHRIS ASKED LILY ON A DATE. 3. MATT ASKS GIGI TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND AHHH THIS IS AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!