Chapter 1

"WHAT DID YOU DO?"

"IM SORRY. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! "

_________________________________________

Mk suddenly woken up from his slumber and got up ' That wasn't a dream. It was a nightmare! '

He couldn't stop thinking of the dream until he looked at the time. "Oh no! I'm late!" Mk tooked his jacket and his staff and ran downstairs. As he was running to the exit, he had pass Pigsy (who shouted Don't be late!) and Tang who waves at him at him while eating his noodles.

When he was about to fly to Flower Fruit Mountain. He was stopped, by Monkie King himself! Mk was astonished and shouted "Monkie King?! I thought you said we were training?" "Oh we aren't. Remember that furnace?"  Mk nods and says "Yeah, what about it?" "Well I need to bring it to my cave." "You mean, the celestial realm?" "Uh, sure. Anyway, I need your help to carry the furnace." Mk just groans "Ugh,I don't even know where it is." "Actually, you do."

Using the 72 transformation, Monkie King turn into a butterfly and flyed to the sewers. Where it leads to.. "The spider lair." Mk cries out as he shrinks himself and jumped to the sewer.

Mk gagged as he walks through the spider lair, following Monkie King . Suddenly Mk screamed, alarming Monkie King "Bud?! What happened?!" "There's a spider on my shoulder." Monkie King just face palmed as he brush off the spider.

After several minutes of searching (and mk gagging), they finally found the furnace. "Alright! Now mk, carry that back to the entrance!" Said monkie king as he suddenly lays down in a random chair that is just there somehow. Mk muttered some non child friendly words as he tries to drag the furnace back to the entrance.

Alas, after several tries, the furnace didn't even move an inch. Suddenly Mk had an idea, what if he made a clone. For Mk, making a clone was simple. All he needed to do was take a piece of his hair and blow on it. As Mk took a piece of his hair and blow on it. The hair was blowed into the furnace instead. Mk didn't much and waited for his clone to appear.

But then, an explosion happen causing Mk to flyed backwards. Monkie King (finally noticing what happened) standed up and ran to Mk. In front of them was a portal to who knows where

"What did you do?!" Monkie King said as he tried to cover Mk "I'm sorry! It was an accident! It happened so fast. I shouldn't have use the easy way. I just-" "Mk, calm down. We need to get out of-" The portal suddenly growed bigger causing it more difficult for Mk and Monkie King to get away. Monkie King tried to grab the nearby metal but he was knocked by a metal. Causing him to lose support and sucked in by the portal, along with Mk, who was grabbing Monkie King's hand.

After a couple of second, everything went black for the both of them. And they passed out.

_________________________________________

"Wukong? Wukong! Earth to Wukong!"

Monkie King, or Wukong, suddenly woke up. For some reason, he was in Pigsy's Noodles, or so he thought. When he looked to his right, he saw someone that he never know he would meet again.

"Peng?!"

Standing right in front of him was one of Wukong's old sworn brothers, Peng.

"Darling, you say that like we haven't meet in centuries." He laughs. But as a matter of fact, they did haven't met in centuries. Wukong forced a laugh and looked around. Nothing had changed much except for the place that had a photo/poster of him is replace with another monkie. It wasn't Macaque.

"Uh peng" Wukong said trying to avoid eye contact. "Who's that?" "Why of course that's monkie king! I'm surprised that you don't remember." "But I thought i- uh he had light fur not dark fur." Peng just raised an eyebrow and was about to ask if he was feeling well when a familiar voice shouted.

"Wukong! You're supposed to be working!" "Azure?!"

In front of Wukong was a lion. An azure lion. Wearing a chef's uniform. And that's when he realized Peng wasn't wearing the clothes he wore centuries ago.

"You say that like we haven't met in centuries." Azure said suspiciously "I bet he's having the Sunday blues!" Peng said cheerfully "It's Wednesday." Azure said "I know!" Peng laughed.

Azure just rolled his eyes and said towards Wukong "Why are you still not working?" "Work? I don't have-" Wukong stop talking when Azure a spatula at him, only missing by an inch.

"Oh well, I'm going to do the work I don't even know!" Said Wukong as he dashed towards outside.

"You deliver noodles!" Azure shouted.

"Got it!" Wukong shouted back from outside.

_________________________________________

What is happening?! Thought Wukong. He was now driving a Tuk-Tuk and following the GPS.

He was trying to remember what happened until he finally arrived at the location.

It was abandoned. Weird place to order noodles. Wukong thought as he enters the place. Everything in it was broken, full of dust. Suddenly someone pulled him aside.

"Who goes there?!" Wukong shouted. "Monkie King, it's me!" A voice shouted.

It was the same monkie from the poster.

"Do I know you?" Wukong asked

The monkie then replied with an answer that shocked Wukong

"It's me! MK!"