Chapter One

Writers Note:

Alright! chapter one for realsies o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡╮(。ᐤヮᐤ。)╭o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡

Ah, I finally finished this chapter. Thank goodness, I'm still a bit shy if I should share this or not but here I am sharing it to all of you (⭑→ 𓎟 ← ⭑)

Thanks to nijugonichi for being my beta reader and helped me with this one. I'm really grateful for her insights cause I write whatever comes to my mind and just randomly spam it from left and right hahaha

❀•°❀°•❀ 

The Tyrant Prince and The Son of a humble Merchant

Revered as the most handsome and wisest Prince in the Northern Kingdom, Michael Kaiser.

He was different. Handsome, perhaps not in a conventional sense but he had an aura that stands out from everyone else.

He had beautiful ocean-like blue orbs, cunning and expressive that would leave you breathless once he laid his eyes on you. A perfect textbook definition of what an almond eye is.

He had silky platinum hair with blue streaks, It must be gorgeous in damp.

His cosmic smile curling up to his soft thin lips that can move a thousand ships.

He smelled like summer wind, dune grass with a mix of bergamot and petals, a rosy masculine scent that was uniquely his.

Ah.

Isagi might be thinking of Kaiser way too much these past few days that he was lost in his own little world. Why wouldn't he be? This Prince had been bugging him ever since they were introduced to each other a couple of years ago. Despite Prince Kaiser's amazing reputation, wealth and status lies an arrogant bastard that looks down on everyone else beneath his station and if you have no use for him at all he will crush your spirit and ego until you cry for mercy.

This Tyrant Prince only shows his interest to someone who can feed him more power, so for someone like Isagi who's a part of the lowly noble rank, Kaiser would often mock them that they only got where they are because of the Imperial family's aid.

That pissed Isagi off.

If only he could rip Kaiser's smile off of his face he would have already done it.

Even so, Isagi couldn't help but be captivated by how amazing the young prince is. Without that shitty-ass-personality Kaiser is a great leader to his kingdom, the people in the Northern kingdom had been cared for and were living an amazing life compared to other nations. Prosperous agriculture, advanced technology, main hub, talented mages and more. Kaiser also participated during the cold war and brought peace between the tribes in the Northern Kingdom and even swore their loyalty to the Imperial Family because of him.

"As annoying as that god complex of a prince is, I can't hate him wholeheartedly, he has done so much for our kingdom." Isagi stabbed the cake with his fork.

Kunigami, a friend of Isagi when he was still a commoner, the only son of a well-known blacksmith in their town, comments,"Well, he did accomplish a great feat and he's still a prince. He really is a perfect king–I mean future king."

"Not perfect but yeah." Isagi rolled his eyes in annoyance. He still can't swallow that someone like Kaiser will rule their Kingdom someday, knowing that personality of his. "So, Rensuke, you wanted me to introduce you to that noble right? Um.. Lady Chigiri Hyouma?"

"Yeah, my father told me that she purchased four different swords from us but I have to keep it confidential."

"That's odd. I know female nobles are forbidden to hold any weapon."