chapter 4 - the hunt

A/N: hey yall i know it's been a while but im back! ok so in this chapter Tim is out of the hospistal. this is the start of s:1 e:2. remember you are officer west's T.O. but for the sake of this chapter you are officer nolan's T.O. dont ask what happened to talia because i have no clue let just say she's on leave for now. also im doing this on a laptop so sorry if this gets out at like 9pm! oh and umm so if yall remember roxy's backstory she lost her 4 month old baby so i will be doing a case that roxy and tim go to and its going to be similar to what happened to roxy!

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"7-Adam-15, in pursuit of red Jeep, heading south on Vine." I look over at nolan "Do we need to reveiw high-speed pursuit prodocol?" he looked at me for a second then back at the road. "No" i rolled my eyes and continuied "what about that PIT maneuver you failed to execute two blacks ago?" i held onto the handle by the door to keep me stable. "Police regulations recommend that an officer NOT attempt a PIT manuver at over 35 miles an hour." we were on the jeeps tail now. i looked over at him again. "they also state that the risk of civilian injuries grows exponentially with every minute of urban pursuit." he took a sharp turn and hit a trashcan. i rolled my eyes for what felt like the 100th time today 'how does Talia deal with this dude' " everything you hit requires a separate accident report."

"i know" i think i seen him roll his eyes at me but i didnt say anything. 2 seconds later he hit some shopping carts. i look over at him " so maybe hit fewer things..."  we turn onto the raod again.  after following him or her for a while we led us to the mountans so i call for backup "7-Adam-15, in pursuit of red Jeep, heading up into the Hollywood Hills. requesting backup and airship." i said into the radio and then put it down. "okay, I'mgonna PIT him."

"okay, just tap him. just tap...now!"  he wasnt fast enough so we had to seep up. i exhailed a long sigh and rolled my eyes then side-eyed him " I can feel you judging me with your eyes."

"not my eyes you should worry 'bout. its my pen, when i write your evaluation."

he got close enough and PIT the Jeep. we hopped out of the shop and i took out my gun staying by the door. "police! get out of the car!"  when he ddint get out nolan spoke again "driver, step away from your vehicle! Show me your hands!" she got out and i could see the shock on nolan's face from here"get on the ground!" i pointed my gun higher so i could shoot if it comes down to it.

she starts to run. "Seriously?" he looked over to me "go get her, boot." i said with a straight face trying not to laugh. he holsters his gun and takes off after her. i shake my head with a smile then go over to the jeep to clear it. while im clearing the vehicle i hear nolan shouting for her to jump. i walk over to them and see him talking to her and soon enough she tries to get down. keyword tried. she fell when she tried to grab nolan's hand and he grabbed her dress. "are you okay?!" i heard as i stopped walking "NO!" i think i heard a voice crack when she said that. "i dropped the ticket" she said as she struggled  " a little help?" i heard the bride scream.

I snap a picture and send it to my GC

             ~rox sent a picture ~
Rox - omg what did Nolan do😂

Talia- I left you with my boot for 1 day and you already fucked him up

Rox- nah girl that's all him🙂

Angela😇- omg! Is that the Holuwood sign😨

Rox - yea, yea it is😭

Talia - poor girl💀

Rox - gtg tim is calling me❤

Talia - tell him I said hi!!!

Rox - will do! Bye bye😇

                   ~ Rox is offline ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting next to tim in his shop because both of our rookies had important things to do.  i was driving while tim was checking plates. after around 15 mins we got a call " 7-Adam-19, we got a call about posible domestic violance, at 1537 amberway street" i pick up the radio "7-Adam-19, show us responding" i put it back and start to drive to the house.

once we got to the house tim got out first and i followed.

he knocked on the door and took a step back "LAPD! can you come to the door." the door opens not long after and a white male aproximitlly 6'2 stands infront of Tim " hi im officer morgan this is my partner officer Bradford, we got a call about posible domestic violance. can you tell us whats going on?" as soon as i said that he took off to the back. i bolted after him and heard tim radio it in " 7-Adam-19, we have a white male aproximitly 6'2, 190 lbs, blond hair, around 30-34 years old, on the run at 1537 amberway street. we need backup and an airship." he said while running after us i seen him get in a truck and take off "7-Adam-19, our suspect is in a navy blue,ford truck we are in prosuit." i said and told tim to drive as i got in the passenger seat.

"7-Adam-19, we need officers at 1537 amberway street to check on, 30 year old sindy collins and her baby ASAP!" i put the radio down as tim continued to drive after the male. " the car belongs to 33 year old bruce williamson. he has 3 warrents out for his arrest for...domestic violance." my heart sank at the last part.

not long after, we got him and brought him in.

~~~~~~~

A/N

alright thats enough for today my fingers are starting to hurt but um what do yall think will happen to roxy? oh and um also....THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 437 READS LIKE OMG I DIDNT THINK PEOPLE WOULD READ THIS IM SO FUCKING HAPPY RN!!!!