Chapter 1: Meeting The Girls~

(Here we go!!! Again!!! Wallop!!!)

------------------------------------------------------------

(3rd Person POV)

It seems the night was as good for the boy for awhile it seems the manager of the place or Lizzy what she likes to call herself seems to be kinda~ flirty at him.

Considering the boy was a mute and can't speak for himself obviously.

He can only nod as he was shown the textured and places in each.

Lizzy: and well this is the main area... as you can see we have those tables and chairs.. and well those stripper poles over there too.

Lizzy mentions over to the stages as it was shown.

Cypher wasn't feeling well... he was blushing really red as he looks at the poles and he does hear about prostitutes before.

He does look it up on a book he found at the Orphanage library before, he does read it one time.

And yet... he does regret it... or not at all... while he does seem to look upon girls on the books he found on the library he wasn't social to the girls on the orphanage.... it's not because he was bullied or anything. He does interact with the other kids. He only found them as acquaintances and nothing more or nothing less.

He didn't focus enough as the bat girl snapped her fingers at his face.

Cypher shakes his head while closing his eyes as he feels small particles of dust goes on his face. Lizzy giggles at how childish he is.

Cypher: ;--;

Lizzy; sorry~ you seem space out~ *smirks* I'll assume your having dirty thoughts~ ir perhaps you wanna have fun with the girls~

Cypher covers his face and silently whines. While he can't speak he sure makes some cute whines.

Lizzy grins as she pets the boy on the head... this suddenly gave her an idea... as she thinks on maybe introducing him to the ladies~

Lizzy: hey Cy~ how about I introduce you to the girls~

Cypher eyes widened as he *sweats a lot. Lizzy knew that the boy was just a new employee but she couldn't contained how flustered and childish he acts. Unlike the most ex employees who seems to have no care and just quit when some of the girls are trying to "have fun" with them.

They just left. As for Cy... she knew he wouldn't resist at all.

And the answer was *there as he was all red.

Lizzy: I'll take that as a yes~

Since Cy couldn't speak at all he was forced to get dragged along in the break room...

The room was small and fit for few people and he sure is... flustered.

Lizzy smirks as she pushes the door open~.

Lizzy: hey girls~ we got a new employee here~

???: oh my~

??? 2: he looks submissive and cute~

??? 3: Fleety dearie! Don't scare the Young boy!

??? 4: 0////0 *shivers*

Cypher blushes red as he squeals loudly... all the girls including Lizzy blushes red.

The Girls: 0-0 "HES CUTE!!!"

Cypher: 'Is this them?! 0//0'

To his surprise the girls all gave some smiles...