I got you, 4L. - Edot babyy (ft. OY)

Start from the beginning

I can see why. Man me & dd been through it all. Except dating obviously. But me and my munch been through life together. And no, he's not my ACTUAL munch. thats the nickname i gave him when we were literal babies. My mom said thats all i called him lol.
.
.
.
.
3 hours later
Its been 3 hours since everybody came the studio. Cj left but he let me stay cause he said he had "business too take care of" but i know he's just out cheating. But at this moment i dont even care, i feel free and at peace. "yo nay, edot finna push in like a hour or 2" keem told me kind of yelling because its loud. "ok" i reply quietly.

Aw man. The person i really wanna see but also am so scared to see. I miss him so so so much. I miss everything about him. I feel bad for breaking up with him over a petty argument. Oh man i miss him. I feel like i did him so wrong. I tried my hardest to leave cj to get too elijah but everytime something happens to me.

"you look tired lena, go in your room and lay down take a nap. you're gonna be ok" "ok" hopefully when i wake up, ill feel a little better.
.
.
.
.
.
Elijah 'dot/bubs' Smith
📍The Oy Studio
🕒9:00pm

I hop out my car and walk too the studio door, damn its packed in here. Everybody here today, i wonder whats the occasion. I walk in the door and see all the OGz. Only OGz, no new people. Alright some aint right.

"YOOOOOOOO MUDDYSSS" "YOOOOOOOO DOT" they all yell in unison. "damn ian been in this ho in a minute, all the OGz here & shit too man whats going onnn" "lemme talk too you rq" keem tells me while pulling me in the hall. This shit really a house but its a studio you know?

"igh don't get pissed, yell, punch nb, or nun igh?" "ok?" "Nariyah is back— NARIYAH IS WHA- nigga let me finish." "igh my fault." "nariyah is back, but its not good. she needs help dot, she needs you really bad. she's in her room either sleep, crying, or watching bluey cause you know thats her favorite, still don't know how amiri got her stuck on that." he says slightly laughing and i do the same.

"but anyway, yeah its bad. i need you to talk to her. she needs you bad. when you ready just go knock, her room here aint changed" "igh thanks for lmk" "fs gangsta" he says back then walks away.

Help? Nariyah needs help? She needs me? there's no way. That was my baby man. Still is if you ask me. We broke over some stupid shit bra and its my fault. Nah i needa talk too her, now.

I walk too the door that says 'lenabean', man i gave her that nickname so long ago.

I take a few seconds, then i knock. "yes?" she says quietly. ion respond, i just walk in. "hi lenabean" "oh, hi edot" edot? um my name is lijah to you. "hi lena, can i come sit next too you?" she nods. We sit in silence for a while. "keem told me you needed me, whats been going on nariyah, lmk so i can fix it." she just looks at me. But not happy or surprised to see me, but in pain "lena what's wrongg, talk to lijahhh"

"i need help, please elijah don't interrupt me when i tell you this just- just listen okay? please" "ok, talk." "lijah i need you to get me out of this relationship. bad. he treats me so bad. like how you guys treat people when you kidnap them. he doesn't feed me, he threatens to kill me, he beats me, he cheats, he forces me too do stuff. i don't have a phone. I haven't seen my brother in 2 years elijah, he's probably dead or in jail or idk"

"some days are good days, where we have fun, go out. he caters to me, its all love. then the rest of the days i wanna die. i feel like im stuck in a bad dream. i feel so worthless. He wouldn't let me see dd or notti and elijah yk i love them like i had em. He didn't let me come see you before you left, i tried calling you before he broke my phone but you never answered and that hurt me to the core. All i wanted was to spend one more day with you, i needed to get away but you didn't answer. please lijah, call smb to kill him or something. please" She vents while crying her eyes out. Her telling me this even made me cry. All i can do is pull her ontop of me, hold her tight and tell her it's alright.