i dont want you no more prank - Notti

Ethan Reyes
📍My house
🕒 5:00 pm

"Yo wsg youtube its notti you feel me?" i say too the camera, today im finna be pranking chloe. I already know she gon cry so lemme get prepared. "as yall see by the title im finna be pranking my princess, ion wanna do this but yall been asking. but anyways, chloe is downstairs talking to dd and im just finna be streaming so stream when you see this, yall got pranked too"

"but let me set the camera up and get starteddd" i set the camera up and started the stream. "yooo chat, how yall doin" then i hear chloe running up the stairs, i look at the camera and smile. "baeee can we watch a movieeee?" she says as she walks in. I don't say nothing of course. "ethan" she say's while getting closer to me "bro chloe move" i say while semi pushing her.

"ethan why you just do that" "man stop being a crybaby bra damn, always whining over bs" "why you being so mean bae" she says looking at me kinda sad "nb is being mean you just sensitive" "but- ok" then she walks away too her desk, sits down then starts drawing.

30 minutes later

"bae can we go get sum food cause im hungry" "nah you can go by yourself, gangsta" "notti why you being so mean to me?" "you wanna know fr chloe?" she nods, i really don't wanna do this. "cmere and sit on my lap ma" she comes over here and sits in my lap laying her head on my shoulder.

I take a deep breath "listen chloe, you're really beautiful and smart but i just don't want you anymore. your too sensitive, you cry about everything. when youn feel good you get all clingy and ion like that. i still love you but you just not for me anymore." Im lying about everything that just came out my mouth.

I love everything about her. From her face to her emotions. i LOVE that clingy shit. only with her though. In my past relationships i hated being touched, just something about them touching me was disgusting. But with chloe, everytime she touches me i get butterflies. I just love her whole everything.

"fr ethan? that's how you feel?" she asks while tearing up. "yes chloe im sorry". she gets up and walks out the room crying.

MOMENTS LATER

"BRO NOTTI WHYYYYY IS CHLOE WALKING DOWNSTAIRS CRYING" "shhh nigga, im pranking her by telling her ian want her nm, but im finna end it because i hate seeing her cry." "igh ill go get her"

"igh chat ill see yall later" i end it then grab the camera waiting for chloe to come back. "igh vlog so yall see that my baby is upset so imma get back with yall laterrrr" i say while putting the camera down. A couple seconds after, chloe walks in still crying.

"aweee princess cmereeeee" i say while holding my arms out for her to come to me. "you really don't want me fr?" "i do ma it was a prank stop cryingggg" "you lying" "im not dior i promise, heres the camera, i'll show you the intro and all. yk i love you with everything in me."

"i love allat clingy stuff, i love your crybaby attitude. i love everything about you ok?" i tell her while kissing her cheeks. (the ones on her face nasty) "ok" "cmon lets lay down and watch your movie you wanted to watch".

ONE MOVIE LATER

"alright yall so as yall see princess is sleep rn, i just wanted to tell yall thanks for watching this video. if y'all want me too prank chloe more just dm me. & ik you can probably still hear me princess but its ok, im out tho" i say while putting the camera down and gts. "goodnight pretty, i love you."

THE END !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
just a lil sum for the wait yall had to take from all the renovations i had too made.

love you guys 🩷
- dee