But there was no one there. I was the only one in the stairwell. I could even make out the mob of reporters through the large windows. Swarming outside by the front gate, but they were too far away to have been responsible.

So then who......

"Yuki is going to be so upset when I tell her."

I felt his hair on my neck, Making a shiver run down my spine as the smooth words left his lips.

"You don't get to talk about Yuki!" I shouted, snapping your head to the side. Just in time to see a wisp of him vanish into thin air.

Leaving me alone in the stairwell yet again.

Suddenly all the nausea in my head was replaced with fear. An overwhelming fear I never wanted to feel again. And I didn't waste a second before sprinting up the stairs. I was still low on energy, but I didn't care. The only thing I cared about now was getting away from him.

I reached the top of the stairs in an instant, and threw the doors open with strength I didn't know I had before sprinting down the hallway as fast as I could.

I had to find a teacher, or even another student. Someone who could keep him away from me.

"Do you think she'll be sired to whichever one of us she drinks from?"

My shoes squeaked as I slammed my heels into the vinyl floor, sliding to a stop as another form appeared right in front of me. He looked like Senrie, but you knew better now.

I could never forget those cold and sadistic multi-colored eyes. How they poured right through you and into your soul.

They made my blood run cold.

"Leave Me Alone!" I shouted, trying to hide my fear with anger. But based on how he was smirking. He wasn't taking me seriously.

I turned to run away but then Kaname was standing just a few feet away. Looking just as mature and civilized as he did the day we first met.

"Saori, you need to calm down."

The calmness in his voice was almost mocking. And it made my blood begin to boil.

I never wanted to see either of them again. I couldn't remember how I got away last time, but I was grateful for whoever or whatever had saved me.

But now I was trapped between them again, only this time... I didn't see a way out.

I looked down at my shoes, trying to think of a way out of this mess. But I was exhausted, and my body was screaming at me to eat something. But I couldn't, I wouldn't let them have me.

Not after what they did.

My gaze flickered between the two men standing on either side of me.

Only now they were walking towards me, their arms held out. As if I was meant to take one of their hands.

"Go AWAY!" I shouted, fighting the tears that were filling my eyes.

That's when I heard bells ringing. But they weren't school bells, they were soft like windchimes dancing in the breeze.

"Just relax, they can't reach us here"

The voice was soft and feminine, and as the voice echoed. Cherry blossoms started drifting past me on a light breeze. Causing my hair to flutter up for a moment before gently settling back down on my shoulders.

"Where did these...?" I wondered following them with my eyes as they danced towards one of the closed doors, before just floating through the large green door next to you. As if they were incorporeal.