ANOTHER 6 months later...

Start from the beginning

"Come in!" I heard Lucas say after I knocked on the door.

"Hey, you." I said shutting the door.

"Hey, oh the dress looks great." He says. 

"Yeah thank you, just wanted to pop in and say hey. And also thank you." I began. 

"For what?" He asks spinning around in his chair.

"You changed my sister for the better, and I just wanted to say thank you." I explain. "My sister loves you, and I can just see it in her smile. She did so much for me as a kid, and she barely even tried to date anybody when she was trying to raise basically on her own. Then she found you. Just hope you know how much you done for her."

"It's been my pleasure."

—————

After trying not to cry while standing behind my sister at the alter, the real fun began. Kendall and Lucas are so perfect for each other, and you could tell my the reception and after party was off the hook crazy. They had five different food trucks catering in the driveway for a whole hour of free food, the dance floor was in the middle of all of the tables. 

Now the only people who knew about the first dance song was the DJ, Lucas and of course the brothers, when the DJ gave us his signal by welcoming the couple to the floor, everyone else clearing off back to their tables, Jack and I snuck behind the 'sweethearts table' where underneath Lucas's side of the table we hid his guitar, and our microphones. While we set up our equipment in one corner of the floor, I saw my sister across the floor looking between me and her new husband very confused at what was happening.

"Hey everybody, if you don't know me, hi. My name is Dakota I am the younger sister and Maid of Honor to the Bride, and this is Jack, the younger brother and Best Man to the groom." I talked into the mic once we had everything set up. "No one really knows this but, the groom actually recruited the two of us to preform for you all, the bride and grooms first dance song." It had really set in for my sister now what was happening. "When, we of course agreed, we asked what the song they decided was, he said 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran. And to really understand why that is absolutely adorable, is because they met at en Ed Sheeran concert. The two of us are so excited to do this for a our siblings, we just couldn't be more happy for you all. We love you both so much, congratulations. Enjoy this, you deserve it."

A/N This cover was so good, so this is how I believe Kota and Jack would cover this song, that I still love to this day<3

Getting through the end chorus of that song without crying was hard, not gonna lie. I looked over to Jack, who had the same expression on his face. I glanced over to the table full of Ryan and all my friends, they were the first group to stand up, causing basically a standing ovation for the two of us. My sister waved as over from the middle of the floor. Jack but his guitar back on his stand and ran out to our siblings together. 

"You two were fantastic!" My sister says while we stood in close circle just the four of us. "Who's idea was this?"

"Don't look at us." Jack responds looking to his brother who smiles and shrugs.

—————

Hours later, everyone had left except My sister, Lucas, me, the Walker brothers, Jack and his parents. 

"Any body else's feet killing them?" I asked dropping my heels at the door. 

"Sis I dropped my heels by our fifth dance." My sister says.

"Heading out guys." Jack says carrying his guitar case. "Mom and Dad are waiting in the car."

"See you later bro." Lucas says hugging his brother.

"Bye you guys!" He says waving and walking out the door. 

"You ready to head out to?" Ryan asks me.

"Wait where are you going?" My sister asks in response. 

"Oh I'm going to head back with Ryan and Mark to their room." I answered. "Let you and your new husband have the house to yourself for the night."

"You sure? You can totally stay if you want this place is huge." She says. 

"No seriously, its no problem." Ryan reassures her. 

"Okay, call me tomorrow okay?" She asks hugging me goodbye.

"Will do." I said walking to pick up my heels at the front door. "Goodnight Lucas!" I yelled to him who was standing at the top of the stairs. 

"Bye guys!" He yelled back. The two of us we're walking to meet Mark who was waiting in his car when Ryan stopped and said,

"Hey I'm going to run back in and go to the bathroom before we leave."

"Okay, meet you in the car."

—————

(Ryans POV)

"Hey Kendall?" I said walking back in the front door. 

"Hey, did you guys forget something?" She asks.

"Uh, no I just needed to talk to you about something before we left." I explain as she nods waiting for me to tell her what it is. "I wanted to wait until after the wedding so it was, you know one less thing to think about, anyway getting to the point, I believe, I was raised right because my dad taught me and my brother that you always ask a girls mom or dad for her hand, I can't ask her dad, but I can ask you." As I explained I watched her face change as she realized what I was asking. I took the small black box out of my jackets pocket and handed it to her. 

"It's beautiful." She says looking inside nodding through misty eyes. "She's gonna love it."

"Thank you."

"I just couldn't hope for someone better, I hope you know that." She handed me the box back. "Ever since she met you, I've always felt like she's safe with you. Now I always have the peace of mind knowing my little sister is always going to be safe. Just have to thank you for that."

"Hey, what's wrong?" Lucas's asks coming into the room.

"Oh nothing, show him." Kendall says slightly wiping her eye while I showed him the ring in the box.

"No way." He smiles.

"Don't worry, I haven't figured anything out yet, when, where, how, nothing yet." I explain.

"I want to know the second you figure something out okay?" Kendall asks. 

"Of course." I nod and smile. "I actually should get going, Mark and Kota are waiting in the car."

"Alright, thank you again. I can't wait." Kendall says. "She really got lucky with you."

"Thank you, but I think its the other way around If I'm being honest."

<3