Cleanin' Up

Sam was thrown against a wall , a loud thud accompanied his quick defeat . He snapped his head up and started to get back up on his feet .

It was Halloween again and Sam had come across a middle-aged , Halloween version of the Grinch . The man had burnt 3 jack-o-lanterns and kicked down a skeleron decoration from his neighbours frontyard so Sam decided to take things into his own hands .

Sam had first knocked on the mans door and held up his bag for sweets . When the man scoffed and told Sam no , he attempted to shut the down which was stopped by a bat .

Billy had came along because since Sam lives in a neighbourhood far from Shadyside , no one really knew him despite his massacre back at home and if someone did know him most of them assumed that he was just another messed up kid that thinks its funny to mock peoples killers and the victims like the kid who ran around dressed up as Ghostface in Scream , he could walk around freely without getting pointed and screamed at .

Sam kicked the door open which hit the man right on his nose causing it to bleed pretty quickly . The man started screaming at the two as they stood in the doorway , stiff and motionless . He attempted to hit Sam but was stopped by Billy hitting him in the forearm .

He turned to face Billy as the baby-masked boy thrusted the top of his bat right into stomach , leaving the man winded and doubled over whike clutching his stomach . Sam walked up to the man and grabbed the front of his throat since the two were too small to fully wrap around his neck , Sam began to tighten his grip which caused the man to freak out and grab the sack-masked boy by his arm and lift him up then throw him against the wall while panting .

Billy had whacked the back of the mans ankle and while the man yelped in pain , Billy stepped inside and kicked the door closed behind him before whacking the man across the back of both his knees causing him to fall back .

Sam ran back up from his impact with the wall and jumped ontop of the man , whipping out a pumpkin designed lolipop and shoving it through the bottom of his mask and taking a wide bite out of it . He raised it above his head and thrusted it down into the mans shoulder , the man screamed in pain and threw Sam off of him . He began to get up but Billy quickly put him out with a quick swing to face , breaking his nose .

The man never woke up since Sam pulled his lolipop out of the mans shoulder and stabbed him in the gut atleast sixteen times with a quick but deep slit to the throat to make sure he was actually dead .

Billy turned and was about to the door before a peice of snapped off lolipop hit him in the back of the head , the small clatter was accompanied by the creak of him turning around slowly on his heel .

Sam just stared at him , his head slightly moving signalling he was talking . Billy sighed and drooped his shoulders .

' So? We can just leave him here and they'll find his body but not us. '

Sam stared at him again , his head moving abit more than before .

' Oh my god.. fine Sam , we'll clean up " sO iTs mOrE mYsTeRiOuS " , ya fuckin' Baghul fanatic . ' Billy mocked , dropping his bat to start moving the body , this earned him a slight slap to the head by Sam .

' 'Ey! You want me to help ya or not? '

Sam dropped his shoulders and ran off to see if this guy has a shed while Billy began shuffling the body into a more straight position .

Sam came back with a massive sack that he assumed was to carry weeds and unwanted plants since this guy had a really nice looking garden .

The sack-masked other began to untie the top of the bag and opened it up and keeping it open for Billy to attempt to shove the body in .

Billy was ultimately struggling to shove the body in so Sam had to the drop the entrance to the bag and help the other . He crouched down below the mans right arm and started pushing , Billy below his left arm .

They both slowly managed to shove the body near the start of the bag , both reaching out to pull the bottom under the body and both shoving the body more in .

They finally got the body into it as Sam tied the knot , both huffing and puffing in relief of the struggle . Sam begun pulling the body in a position that would make it easier to push and pull the body out of the backdoor .

Sam looked up at Billy with an invisible blank stair , head moving as he inaudibly spoke .

' Aight. ' Billy nodded as he jogged off to the shed for a shovel .

Sam started pulling the bag towards the backdoor , grunts of struggle coming from him .

Billy had dug a perfectly sized ditch for them to dump the body in , he hopped out as he looked up to Sam who was pulling the body in a bag down the back porch steps .

Sam stumbled down the steps alongside the body which gave him a quick fit of laughter from Billy and which gave Billy a quick and covered glare from Sam .

Sam was pulling on the bag again to get it next to the ditch to then push it and watch Billy cover it with dirt again . Billy had walked up beside and just stood there as Sam struggled to drag the body towards the ditch .

Billy smirked underneath his mask before going over and flopping over the bag , stopping Sam from dragging it due to the added weight . Sam huffed out and walked towards Billy and hit him on the head , as Billy snapped his head up and rubbed the back of it while still laying on the bag .

Sam began to push Billy off which earned him a laugh from Billy as he dramatically fell off the bag with a hand to the masks forhead . Sam invisibly rolled his eyes and began pulling the bag again .

Billy got up , ran up and sat on the bag again . Sam slammed the tied top of the bag into the floor as he turned and tore the shovel out of the ground as he approached Billy . This managed to scare him off and cut off his laughter as he scrambled off the bag and backed up with his hands up infront of his shoulders .

Sam dug the shovel back into the ground and began pulling the bag again , keeping a close eye on Billy . He slightly flinched forwards as the baby-masked other walked towards the bottom of the bag but sighed and continued pulling as Billy just started pushing the bottom forwards .

They finally managed to get the bag next to the grave and pushed it into the ditch as Billy grabbed the shovel and began filling it in while Sam watched .

Once Billy finally filled the ditch in , he oatted it before running off to go put the shovel back into the shed and locking it up with a barn-like lock , those wood planks that go across both doors and are held up by wooden hooks .

They both ran back in , Sam grabbing two cleaning cloths and wetting them before handing one over to Billy as they ran to the hall they killed the man in and wiping away all the bloodshed .

The minute they finished , Billy threw his bloodied cloth against the wall and giggled at the slap it made against the wall before grabbing his bat and placing a hand on the doorknob . He looked back at Sam who was standing behind him with the remaining amount of his lolipop before he shoved it under his mask and whipping up a thumbs up to Billy . Billy nodded and opened the door , moving to grab his pillowcase and walk down the front porch , Sam doing the same with his pumpkin basket .

They both walked down the street , Billy laughing at silent jokes Sam made about their kill .