Kenny looks hesitant. "Are you okay?"

"You don't want to miss todays menu, right?"

"Okay, okay." Kenny surrendered.

╭┉┉┅┄┄•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ

I'm back to my usual habit, wear whatever on my closet. Didn't do my hair properly like yesterday. Go to school with the bus—cause I got really lazy to drive my bicycle. And hope that school will end early.

But, that's kinda hard for me because I got a class with Craig today. Damn it.

We averted each other eyes, I didn't greet him like usual. I want to sit far away from him but the only remaining seat was infront of him. So I sat there and I always have the feelings that Craig is looking right into my back.

I want to talk to him. But what's holding me is that I hesitate about what should I say to him. Should I apologize or confess again? I still don't figure if I truly love him or pretend to love him because of a challenge.

My mind was full of confusing option when I felt a hand pat my shoulder from behind, and I know it was Craig.

"Gah! I haven't decide it, Craig! Give me some time!" I shouted spontaneously as I turn my head to him.

Craig look at me with slight of pink blush on his cheek. "The teacher had called you many times, you dummy."

All of the students in the class laugh at me. While all I can do was banged my head to the table and cover it with books.

I have to end this, this confusing feelings drive me crazy!

╭┉┉┅┄┄•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ

I never thought that my clumsy reaction when Craig patted my shoulder makes a rumour to the whole class. The rumours about me and Craig spread really fast like corona virus and now one school now about that. Just because I yelled about I haven't decided something to Craig, the whole class think that Craig confessed to me and then spread the rumours.

Well, actually, yesterday Craig implicitly told me that he have a feelings to me. But he's not confessing like '(Y/N) will you be my girlfriend?' thing. And to be honest, I'm the one who want confessed to him first.

I know that I have to fix this, that's why I met with Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Token, Jimmy and Clyde at lunch.

"Look, Craig didn't confessed to me. And I want you guys to spread what I stated." I said. "At first, only the student in my first class that witnessed it is the one who know about that. And it only took a few hours to make the whole school know about this!"

"Okay, I believe in you. Craig never will confessed to anyone." Clyde said, crossed his arm like he's know his friend more than anyone else.

"Y-yeah. He seems upset about this." Jimmy said and that makes me shocked. Oh my, he's obviously mad at me!

Token look at me suspiciously. "Then, why did you said that to Craig?"

I was about to answer him but I realized that I can tell him the truth. I can't tell that at that time, I haven't decided if I truly love Craig or no. So I stay silent.

"Well, (Y/N)?" Cartman look at me with intimidating look. Same with Kyle and Stan who look at each other like they talk with their stare.

"Okay, it's kinda complicated but what I tell you guys is the truth. I swear!"

"Hey, guys. Oh, (Y/N)! I already know about the rumours. It's obviously fake." Kenny came in the right time as I exhaled in relief.

"See, that's an evidence. You can trust Kenny." I said.