Chapter 2: A Night We Won't Forget

Start from the beginning

"I did actually, it was a bad night until I came here." I said tapping my nails against the shiny wooden counter.

"Oh really? What happened that was so bad?" He asked leaning over and resting his head on his closed fists.

"Well my boyfriend-wait why am I telling you this?" I asked stopping myself from going any further with the story.

"Because I'm a bartender and for some reason people feel comfortable talking to me." He said shrugging.

"Anyways! So I saw you leave with a guy last night..." he smirked. Oh God.

Vic

Why did I drink so much last night? Oh my God this is terrible. I've never had a hangover this bad. I cradled my head and pulled the covers up over my head, when I felt a breeze and froze and looked down. Oh my God. I looked to my right and saw the side of the bed empty. This can't be good.

Ronnie left last night. Goddamn it! I started panicking as I looked around the room seeing only my clothes laying across the floor.

I cheated on my girlfriend. I can't even begin to fathom how much guilt I felt. And now that I think about it, the memories came back and I started to remember. I remembered everything. The strange things I said trying to pick her up and the way she seemed so annoyed, but once she started drinking seemed ok with the fact of me hitting on her. Does Mick want dis dick? What the fuck is wrong with me?

We danced, she flirted, we went back to the hotel, she laughed at my Boots boxers and then we did the do. Again, what the fuck is wrong with me? I sighed and pulled off the covers and pulled on the boxers that I found on the floor and stretched while yawning. Last night was the last night of tour and we head back to San Diego to start a new album today.

I went into the bathroom and started the shower, desperate to wash the smell of last night off of me. I felt so guilty. If I didn't get so drunk, then I wouldn't have done that. She's never going to forgive me. Great job Vic, ruining the one good relationship you managed to maintain in the last three years. My conscious scolded me as I lathered myself with the Dove soap provided by the hotel.

I scrubbed and scrubbed until my skin was raw until I rinsed off and wrapped a towel around my hips. I shook my head back and forth, getting rid of the water droplets and stepped out of the shower and wiping the steam off that accumulated on the mirror off. She's never going to forgive me. This is the face of a cheater. I might as well give up on relationships.

I walked out of the bathroom and towards my suitcase pulling out a fresh pair of boxers, basketball shorts and a hoodie. It was a lazy day filled with planed rides today and there was no point in looking the slightest bit good. I pulled on my boxers just as there was a knock on my door and I froze, thinking it was Veronica who came to get her revenge on me.

"Vic open up!" I heard Jaime yell on the other side of the door. I sighed in relief and went to go open it to see him jumping up and down, holding himself before running into the bathroom and closing the door. I went to continue getting dressed, ignoring Jaime whistling and washing his hands in the bathroom before he opened it and walked out. I was picking up the clothes that I strung around over the course of two days when he came over and jumped onto the bed and laying down. I looked over to him to see his face screw up in pain as he reached behind him and pull a ring out from under him.

His face lit up and he immediately sat up and held the ring to my face. I've never seen that ring before in my entire life.

"You're gonna propose to Ronnie!?" He yelled as I ripped the ring from his fingers and scowled at him.

"Jaime!" I whisper yelled as he squealed in excitement.

"I'm not proposing!" I scolded as his mood calmed and he was now looking at me in confusion.

"Then what's the ring for Vic?" He asked. My one night stand left it here!

"Uhhh..."

"Vic who's ring is that?" Jaime asked suspiciously while narrowing his eyes at me.

"Oh Vic Why?" Jaime whispered looking disappointed as he realized what happened.

"I was drunk off my fucking ass Jaime." I cried as I sat down on the bed and put my head in my hands.

"I'm such a fuck up Jaime. I can't even keep a great relationship because of my drunken self. I might as well give up." He patted my shoulder and rubbed my back while sighing.

"Vic you have to tell her." He said softly. I shot my head up immediately and shook my head.

"You have to Vic. Get it over with, the outcome would be so much worse if she finds out herself."

"I can't Jaime. That's impossible for me to do." He sighed before getting up and walking to the door of my hotel room.

"Our flight leaves at 5:36." He said opening the door.

"Thanks."

"Oh and Vic?"

"Yeah?"

"You have two weeks to tell her or I tell her myself."