High school

~Time Skip ---> Next day~

I woke up and remembered that I had to go to the high school. I looked at my phone and it was 5 AM which was a good thing since I start school at 8:10 and I have to cover up all the scars on my body. I started applying makeup on my bruises and the scars on my stomach, legs, and arms. After I was done, I wore an oversized brown hoodie that Hyunjin bought for me which I absolutely love. I wore a brown skirt with a necklace Yeji got for me. I curled my hair, and I thought it was beautiful since I barely go out. 

Here is what the outfit looks like: 

I walked to the school and saw Hyunjin standing outside

I walked to the school and saw Hyunjin standing outside. I ran up to him and hugged him. "MY DRAMATIC LLAMAA!!! I MISSED U SM!" I screamed. Hyunjin chuckled and hugged me back saying "Hey my beautiful best friend." After he said that I was blushing. I've had a HUGE crush on Hyunjin ever since we've met, it was like love at first sight.  I heard someone screaming my name out and if you guessed that it as Yeji, well you're correct. "Y/NNNN!!!" Yeji screamed and ran up to me while hugging me. "Yah give me back my best friend" Hyunjin said while holding on to my waist. "No, it's not fair how u get to hang out with Y/n all the time" Yeji stated. Both of the Hwang Siblings started playing tug of war with my body, but I slightly screamed from the pain of my scars.  Yeji and Hyunjin stopped and look concerned. "Y/n, your father still hits u, doesn't he?.." Yeji quietly said but loud enough for only me and Hyunjin to hear. I slowly nodded while a tear fell from my face. "I don't understand why my father doesn't understand that I didn't mean to kill my mother." I said while Hyunjin was holding me in his embrace. Hyunjin's scent was the best thing to smell right now. "Don't worry Y/n, me and Yeji are here for you. Tell me if you dad hits you even harder, if he does then come live with me and Stray kids." Hyunjin said while giving me a warm smile that I love and adore. 

Author: Guys Hyunjin and Yeji knows that Y/n's father abuses her, and they try to help her as much as they can, but Y/n told them not to worry and they didn't worry as much, but they're still really worried about Y/n. They also know that Niki got kicked out and were sad about that. They hope that Niki is doing better now.

A/N: I know this is a short chapter, but I tried my best sobs. I hope you enjoy this so far :).  There might be a lot of mistakes throughout the story but like I said this is mostly for me to practice my writing :). 
Totally not Ice cream by Hyunjin playing in my playlist right now.