Luck

"Woah this place is MASSIVE" said Seungmin with wide eyes. He surely is right, that what we can all agree on. We all were about to go inside but there were bodyguards. "Uh excuse me-" I said not knowing what else to say. "You are?" One of the bodyguards said. "Uhm- Ying Y/n" I replied. Both of their eyes widen and quickly stopped blocking the doors and allowed me in. "Sorry Miss Ying." The other bodyguard said bowing. "Oh, uh no worries" I said laughing nervously since I didn't know what to do. I went inside but before any of Stray kids could come along the bodyguards blocked the door. "All eight of you guys are?" The bodyguard asked. "We'r-" "They're with me." I said cutting Changbin off. The bodyguard allowed them in with me and we went in the front counter. "Hello, how may I help you?" The lady asked. "Hi, I'm Ying Y/n and these are my friends, we're here to train." I replied. "Ah, yes your instructor is Kim Taehyung. He will be in room 184 floor 29." He women said and smiled. I returned the smile and headed to the elevator with stray kids. "So how do you think we're going to do?" Felix asked all of us. I sighed and everyone looked at me "You okay baby?" Hyunjin asked me. I nodded and gave him a reassuring smile. "I think we're going to do amazing!" Jeongin said. I laughed and agreed. We all went into the elevator; I pressed floor number 29 and the elevator started moving up. 

We were all looking for room 184 and finally found it. We headed inside and saw a tall man with a gun shooting at a target. "Headshot" The man said. He took off his headphones and looked at all of us. "Hello, I'm Ying Y/n and these are my friends. You're going to be our instructor and train us I suppose?" I said stepping closer to Taehyung. "Oh, you're Mrs. Ying's daughter? Call me V or Tae." He spoke. "Yes, I'm Mrs. Ying's daughter." I replied. "Show me what you got. Come at me." V said to me. I smirked. I took off my sweater and placed it down on the floor. I ran at V and kicked his side which he blocked with his arm. I used a flying kick to aim at his head, but he also blocked it with both of his arms. I used my free leg to kick his stomach which made him stumble backwards a little. I did a back cartwheel since both of my legs were in the air and if I didn't do a back cartwheel I would've landed on the ground, head smacked on the ground. When that little fight was over, I stood up straight and bowed. "You're good for a beginner." V said. I scoffed. "Who said I was a beginner? I've done martial arts when I was younger." I said to him. "Then why are you here if you're already good at fighting?" He asked confusingly. "I quitted martial arts because I was lazy." I said with a cheesy smile. He nodded his head. "Has any of you guys done fighting before?" Tae asked looking at all the boys. Felix raised his hand. "You, come here and show me what you got." Tae said pointing at Felix. "It's Lee Felix." Felix said coming up to Tae while I went back. "I NEVER KNEW U KNEW HOW TO FIGHT?! WHAT YOU DID WAS CRAZY!" Jisung said to me. I chuckled then looked at Felix. I knew he was going to do good; I mean 22 medals in taekwondo?! 

Felix started doing a flying kick round house kick at Tae. Felix knew that Tae was going to grab his leg and pull it down, so Felix used his other leg to sweep Tae. Tae almost fell down on the floor, but Felix grabbed him before he could fall. Felix bowed and Tae did the same. "You're naturally good Felix." Tae said to him. 

~7 months passed~

Today was our first practice mission. We have been training for 7 months straight. I think we're ready. Our luck has been pretty good for 7 months. We're ready. 

A/N: OKAY I KNOW I SAID THIS WOULD BE LONGER BUT I MEAN IT'S LONGER THAN THE LAST CHAPTER SO I DIDN'T REALLY LIE- I HAVE SCHOOL TMR AND IT'S 10:13 PM SOBS.