|𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5| Crying Friend

_____________________________________________________________

No one POV

Klee Ran and ran away... She didn't want to hear anymore.. 

Klee soon ran into the hall.. The pillars were still light purple.. She ran around trying to find the room.. but she might have forgotten...

Soon she saw the room and ran inside and saw the Collector and someone??

" COLLECTOR AND... Who are you???" Klee said confused...

The thing turns around and faces Klee... " My name is Rein..." The person said..

Klee looked at them weirdly but then looked back the Collector who looked mad... " Collector... I have to tell you something-" Klee said before getting cut off by him.. " I know.. and I am going to get my revenge on him... HE PINKI SWORE AND HE LIED TO ME" The Collector said holding his hands to his eyes..

Klee ran to him and hugged him. Klee didn't like to see her friends sad.. and she HATES fake friends though she never had many fake friends since most of her friends are real but still!.

" It is ok!! I swear I won't leave you like him.. atleast until I have to go home.." Klee said hugging him. Collector hugged her back.. " Thank..you.." Collector said looking at her with teared filled eyes.. 

Belos didn't like this at all.. This girl was taking his chance.. His chance of taking over the Isles... He had to get rid of her....

 " We should go see him.." Belos/Rein said leaning down at them. " Yeah.. I WILL Teach him what happens when you break a friendship..." Collector said getting off the bed.. " I need to get out of my Jammies..." Klee said before the Collector looked at her.

" Oh.. Why can't you keep the Jammies on??" Collector said pointing a finger at her Jammies.. " I mean we are going around the Isles??" Klee said before a snap of fingers and Klee was in her original clothes. " Thank youu" Klee said before  getting her bag and hat and the 3 floated out of there..