Chapter 4 : The True Dragon and The Shadow

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"What type?"

"Crawlers and Diggers." - Jackal said, as the boy just saw a bunch of Honkai infested beasts can be spotted, climbing on the buildings as spiders.

A bunch of worm-like beasts with sharp teeth just emerged from the ground.

"...... Please tell me their leader is-"

"Detected their mother, she's around 30 kilometers from your current position to the South." - Jackal said.

"... Fuck. Can we do this another day?" - He asked as he approached the beasts. But they screamed at him. "Alright, fuck it. This is gonna be painful... for all of us." - He draws his sword out again.

"Hey there, it's me, Shadow. I bet you're wondering why I was introduced into this story in this way. To be honest, I have no clue either, maybe i'm just unlucky or the author hates me..."

Basically, I turned my friend into Human Resource Department.

We have this character named "Shadow", who is :

Edgy (can't be sure on this one).

Self proclaimed rival of Y/n (future spoilers).

Definitely not based on my friend.

Strong.

Super Unlucky. (Yes).

Anyways. If I stopped posting after this chapter, I am dead with lots of stabbing wounds of course.

Back to Hyperion.

"Good morning Captain, hope you slept well... You're up early." - Theresa said as she saw you inside the kitchen, she was getting herself some water.

"Good morning, madam Theresa." - He said as he was reading the newspaper while having breakfast. "Today is my first day so I should be right on time."

Mei is also in the kitchen, preparing breakfast with some other people.

"Just call me Theresa, no need to be formal, it feels awkward. You don't need to be up early though... There's barely any work for us when there is no enemy."

"You're wrong, Theresa. There is work, a lot of them, in fact."

"?"

Captain's office.

After the breakfast, Theresa went to your office since there was nothing to do anyways. She stepped in and the first thing she sees is you reading the papers, while there's a tall stack of paper on your desk.

"That's... Paperwork? Where? When? What?" - Theresa looked confused as she tried to remember if there were any paperwork-related things assigned to them.

"No no, I asked everybody to tell me what they want to improve about the facilities, or the problems that they have, so I can check if I can do anything for them." - You said as you read through paper after paper, while taking down notes as well.