The Juniors

-In Gusu-

"Jiang Cheng, Jiang Cheng, Cheng Cheng, A-Cheng," called out a now slightly irritated voice. "You aren't even going to yell at me for calling you Cheng Cheng?" questioned Wei Wuxian. "Come on, I said I was sorry~ didn't I" he dragged on." 

Jiang Cheng loudly clicked his tongue and replied, "If you're sorry, then you would have stopped the first time Wei Wuxian! What am I supposed to tell Grandmaster Lan now that you've shaved off his goatee twice!?" Jiang Cheng stated irritated with Wei Wuxian's antics.

"I-" Wei Wuxian was cut off as a disciple presented himself.  "Grandmaster Lan has requested that you come to Jingshi immediately, " the disciple said before bowing and then leaving. "Isn't that Lan Zhan's private bedroom?" WWX questioned. "Well whatever it is, be prepared for punishment once you get there!" said the displeased lotus.

-At Jingshi-

*knock knock* "Grandmaster Lan, we were told you had called for us," Jiang Cheng said while bowing. "Come in," Lan Qiren replied. As the duo walked into the room they saw that Lan Qiren was with Jiang Yanli, Nie Huaisang, Jin Zixuan, Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji along with 4 other disciples. 

Two of the unknown disciples were wearing Lan headbands and white mourning clothes while another was in lavished and delicately embroidered golden clothes that displayed a magnificent white peony on their chests. The last disciple was wearing wide shouldered, bright red coloured clothes that symbolised the Ouyang Bailing sect. Jiang Cheng had opened his mouth to ask something but before he could, all four juniors jumped on him and Wei Wuxian. 

"Wha-" JC managed to let out before the juniors began calling out while sobbing "Jiujiu, A-Niang, Uncle Wei and Baba, we finally get to see you again!" repetitively while still on top of WWX and JC . 

Everyone froze. 

Moments passed and the juniors were still sobbing while the rest of the room was frozen or rather petrified into silence. Then Wei Wuxian blurted out "DID HE CALL YOU BABA?!?!?!"and at the same time Jiang Cheng yelled "DID HE CALL YOU A-NIANG!?!?!?" both were petrified that the other was being called a mother. 

In the back Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen stood solemnly but with a sorrowful feeling.

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng got up slightly moving the two children in their arms out of the way as everyone else in the room stared at them in shock. "Wait, wait, wait" Wei Wuxian raced "did you just call me A-Niang? Why aren't I A-die instead of A-Niang? Or at least Baba!" whined Wei Wuxian. 

"THATS WHAT YOU CONFUSED ABOUT?!?!?!?!" blurted out a shocked Jin Zixuan. "Idiot" muttered Jiang Cheng. Nie Huaisang let out a small amused chuckle from behind his fan. "Ahem" said Grandmaster Lan, "Please introduce yourselves to us and..." he hesitated "your parents or relation to us," he finally stated.

"Then I'll go first, but before that I'd like to mention that were from the future and not from this time" said the disciple in Lan clothes who had stopped crying and composed himself. "Sizhui, whatever you say, make sure not to give grand uncl- I mean Grandmaster Lan a heart attack" sniffled the boy in gold, as the other two snickered/coughed. "Ummm.... well I can't promise anything can I?" he said. Lan Qiren's eye twitched before a questioning look fell upon his face. 

"My name is Lan Sizhui, I'm a direct descendant of the Gusu Lan clan, as well as the future leader and my parent are Lan Wangji and...... Wei Wuxian," he stated. Lan Wanji's eyes widened and ears turned red as Lan Xichen chocked on his imaginary tea. "I knew there was something cooking between them," he muttered under his breath before smiling at his brother. Huaisang and Jiang Cheng smirked at Wei Wuxian whose face was burning up. LQR looked flabbergasted, but before anyone could say anything, the disciple in gold decided to speak up. 

"My courtesy name is Jin Rulan, Birth Name is Jin Ling, I am the heir to the Jin clan and my parents are Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan." Jin Ling hurriedly blinked away some tears that threated to fall after calling his parents. Jiang Yanli's red face turned into a worried face at the sight of Jin Ling's tears, which only she seemed to notice. "What!?! Shijie had a child with the peacock!?!" exclaimed a dumbfounded and oblivious WWX. "Hey! who are you calling peacock!" shot Zixuan. "Oi! WWX forget that for now! A-jie had a child come and take a look at him!" said Jiang Cheng who was already examining Jin Ling. "Ugh he looks too much like Zixuan, I can almost see the pride rolling of him" Wei Wuxian said.

While Jiang Cheng and Yanli were looking at Jin Ling, Wei Wuxian stared at Sizhui. He was about to say something when Grandmaster Lan suddenly coughed, signalling to continue the introductions Then, the other boy in mourning clothes began to speak.

"My name is Lan Jingyi and I'm also a direct descendant of the Gusu Lan clan and am the heir and future sect leader of the Yunmeng Jiang clan. My parents are Lan Xichen..." LQR's eye twitched at the name of his other nephew. "My parents are Lan Xichen and Jiang Wanyin." Jingyi continued.

"Xiongzhang, you didn't tell me about this," said LWJ with a straight face. "I-" Lan Xichen started only to be cut off. "Haha Jiang Cheng, looks like you got Mr 3000 rules too," Wei Wuxian snickered with Huaisang. "Shut up WWX!" Jiang Cheng said feeling embarrassed. His whole face was bright red and flushed.

"Then, I'll introduce myself now ok?" said the last disciple. "Let me guess, you are Huaisang's son?" stated/questioned Wei Wuxian. "Please don't say something so scary senior Wei, my name is Ouyang Zizhen and I'm the heir to the Ouyang clan," Zizhen said, before saying, "also my father us straight." Then Jin Zixuan pondered, "who the hell would call Huaisang scary?" 

"Me!" exclaimed all three of the juniors except Jingyi. "He's not that scary, rather he's charismatic, cool, a genius, strong, handsome, intelligent and-" Jingyi was suddenly cut off "OK OK, we get it go brag about you lover-... ahem, I mean sect leader Nie TO SOMEONE WHO CAN BE BOTHERED LISTENING!!!! screamed Jin Ling at the end.

"Who are they talking about, cause there's no way it Huaisang?" Wei Wuxian whispered to Jiang Cheng and Jin Zixuan who seemed to agree. "Now now, don't be like that, there's no telling what will happen in the future so young master Nie might truly be as they describe him," Yanli calmly told. "Ahem, actually, I also find that description hard to suit young master Nie," said Lan Qiren. Both the twin jades also nodded. 

"Forgive me for interrupting, but most of what Jingyi said about sect leader Nie is true," replied Sizhui clearing up the questions. Everyone just stared at Huaisang in disbelief, who then yelled...

"I'M GONNA BE CHARISMATIC AND SMART !!!!" yelled Huaisang while shaking Zizhen who was terrified and on the verge of tears. A barricade of yells/questions came from the others. Grandmaster Lan had a tired and wary look on his face as well as a headache, while the twin Jades were blushing from ear to ear along with Yanli and Zixuan. Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian were staring at their sons lost for words, thinking about the other parent of their child, they married a Lan, no rather they married Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen!

It was complete and utter madness

"Everyone please calm down, we will answer all your questions about us and your future." stated Sizhui calmly

"Our future huh?" muttered Wei Wuxian

-In the background-

In a serious voice Jiang Cheng had asked "How on earth is that Wei Wuxian's kid? All I see is the block of ice." "I don't see it either," replied Zixuan. "Well Jiang xiong, I could say the same about your kid no?" Jiang Cheng "......"

------------------------------------------------

Ok so I hope you liked it!

-So I edited this a bit cause I decided I wanted to ship Jingyi with someone, it should be obvious who, anyway almost done with the next past, It'll be posted by tmr-

(also I have not edited so there may be mistakes my apologies for that)

This was my first time writing a Fan Fic please feel free to comment and give feedback😉. Also if there's anything u want me include or write about feel free to let me know and I'll try to include it.

Thank you for reading~