💜💚Chapter 11💚💜

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Eijiro, why were you sleeping down here and not with us." Denki said, clearly upset.

He grabbed denki and put him in his lap, and dragged me down to sit next to him. I leaned against him as he started talking.

"You, Katsuki, Mina, and Uraraka were drunk, so Tsu and I put you guys in bed as we waited for Shino to come back. But I think we fell asleep."

"Wait, what do you mean wait for Shinso to come back. What happened yesterday."

"We went to a club, and you, Denki, Mina, and Uraraka got very drunk, so we headed back to the dorms. We all felt that we were being followed, so Shinso said that Tsu and I should bring our mates back as he would distract the person following us and then come back to the dorms."

"So when did Shinso arrive?" I asked.

"Well...." He said, sounding nervous.

"Eijiro spit it out." I said, getting worried.

"We kinda fell asleep before he came back. But don't worry, I'm sure he came back when we were asleep."

"I hope so." I said, hugging Eijiro and Denki.

Later that day, we still hadn't heard anything from Toshi. "Eiji, Denki, I'm worried about Toshi."

"Katsuki, Shinso likes sleeping right. Plus, last night was very busy he's probably just sleeping in because he's so tired." Eijiro said.

"I'm still worried. I'm going to check in his room."

"Okay." Eijiro said with a smile.

I walk to his room and open the door.

"Toshi."

"Toshi."

"TOSHI."

"HITOSHI."

"HITOSHI SHINSO WAKE YOUR ASS UP."

Damm it I walked over to his bed to shake him awake but see he's not in his bed.

I run downstairs to the common room. "Has anyone seen Toshi."

"Last night was pretty wild. He's probably still sleeping." Mina said.

"Well, he's not in his room."

"What?" Mina said.

"Then where is he?" Uraraka said.

"I don't know if I knew I would come running the stairs asking if anyone has seen Toshi would I."

We all started looking around for Toshi but couldn't find him. We looked all over the dorms, but he was nowhere to see.

"Damm it, Toshi, where are you?"

"Well, find him, Kat." Denki said as he hugged me.

"We can't find him, Ribbit." Tsu said.

"We have to tell Aizawa." Iida said.

"You're right, Iida." Sero said.

We called Aizawa and explained the situation.

"Don't worry, kids, it's not your fault. We'll find him."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Aizawa POV (short)

Shit where the hell are you, Hitoshi?

I run to the teacher's dorm and see Nemuri, Hazashi, and Nezu sitting on the couch.

"What did the kids need." Zashi said.

"Hitoshi is missing,"

"What!!" They all said.

Nemuri walked up to me and said, "Don't worry, we'll find him."

"Yeah, well find him."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
A week later
Class 1-a's POV

It has been a week, and we still had no sign of Toshi. It's my fault if I had gotten so drunk I could have protected him. It's my fault someone died again.
-Bakugo

I shouldn't have let him go on his own. I should have told him that we would find another way to lose that person.
-kirishima

I got drunk and lost a friend. Why am I always so stupid. I'm useless.
-Kaminari

Why did I suggest going to the club. If I hadn't been so stupid to go to a club, shinso would be here now
-Mina

I should have gone with them to the club, but no, I was at the dorms being useless.
-Sero

I shouldn't have gotten drunk. I should have been there to protect him.
-Uraraka

I shouldn't have let him go alone. Ribbit
-Tsu

How can I call myself his dad when I can't even find him.
-Aizawa & Hazashi

It's me fault.
I should have been there.
-Class 1-a & U.A. staff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bye Bye

I hope you enjoyed the eleventh chapter

Bye Bye