Chapter 5

I was trying desperately to release my ankle from the vine as the ringing noise got louder and louder and more high pitched. “STOP!” I screamed, tears streaming down my face. I started panicking when more vines started to latch onto me. “LET ME GO!” I screamed in agony as they latched onto my wrists, ankles, and my torso. Then everything went black…

~Exdee’s POV~

I started searching everywhere for the girl. ‘Damn it! I’m flying and still can’t find her… What if the egg caught her!? What if someone’s hurting her!? What if… No. Deep breaths Exdee. I’m sure she’s fine… Right? Why do I even care?’ I thought to myself. Then I saw a bunch of vines in a ball-like structure, pulling itself underground. ‘It’s probably nothing. Probably just an animal… What if it has her though. Fuck it.’

I dove down but before I could get close enough it pulled the thing underground and disappeared. I started searching for where the thing went but it was nowhere to be found… Then I found a letter… ‘Dear Y/n, You have been invited to the red banquet. If you do not show up then you will be taken by force. We hope to see you soon, The Eggpire.’ I should’ve known. 

I took off into the sky and started flying to where the banquet was being held. Once I got there I sent one of my ender eyes in to spy on it and find her. I could see everything the ender eye saw. And then I saw her she was tied down in a back room where no one could find her.

‘God damn it… There are too many people to go in there and the egg’s influence is too strong… I’ll only go in if absolutely necessary.’ I had another eye go in, to spy on the banquet while the original one kept an eye on Y/n. Soon enough she started to wake up. But something was wrong… She didn’t freak out like she should’ve.

She just sat there until another person with pitch black skin, white eyes, black horns and tail, and a black cloak with red accents came in and handed her a red dress. “Put this on then wait for instruction.” He said and walked out. Anger bubbled in my veins as I had the eye turn away from her. ‘I will get her back… Even if I have to get rid of some people to do so…’ 

~Y/n’s POV~

I was in a pitch black space. ‘Where am I?’ I thought to myself. Suddenly I saw Exdee’s figure in the distance. “Exdee! Hey wait up! Where are you going!? You can’t just leave me here!?” I yelled running towards him. The figure turned around and it was him! Or so I thought…

“I’m getting away from you. Why would I want to be your friend? I’m a god! You're nothing but a mere mortal to me. You mean nothing to me, mortal.” He said, his words laced with venom that stung my heart. I could feel it breaking by the second as tears filled my eyes and he started to walk towards me.

“W-What?” I asked, my voice breaking. He knelt down in front of me and put a finger under my chin and left my head. He leaned close to my ear and said, “You mean nothing to me.” He repeated before standing back up and walking away. I tried to run after him desperately but no matter how hard I tried or how fast I ran I couldn’t catch up.

“Please come back! Please don’t leave me! I’m begging you please!” I screamed, hot tears streaming down my face. Once he disappeared I saw Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo. I ran towards them and reached out my arms but was met with air. “Ew.” Was all Tubbo said. “Who was she again?” Tommy asked them.

“No one important , that's for sure.” Ranboo replied. “It’s me! Y/n!” I said. They looked down at me. “Pathetic.” Tubbo said. “W-What?...You don’t mean that…'' They all giggled sinisterly. “Why would we hang out with someone as pathetic and lonely as you?” “Yeah, we have better things to do.” They said before they all started to laugh. 

I stood up and started running away from them but their laughter followed me until I tripped. When I opened my eyes again I saw a small animal on the ground surrounded by blood… “B-Blizzard!? No… No no no no NO! Please don’t leave me… Please…” I cried as I pulled her body to me and hugged her, crying even harder than before.

“It’s your fault she’s dead…” A familiar voice said. “S-Sap?” I choked out looking up at him. He laughed. “You caused this. I warned you about that god. He brings nothing but destruction and suffering. I warned you that nothing good would happen but no. You didn’t listen.” He said, glaring at me.

“And now look at what happened. No one cares about you anymore. You should just give up your life and jump.” He continued. “NO!” I screamed. I stood up with Blizzard in my arms and started running again. I saw Bad in the distance with his arms wide open.

I ran to him, crying my eyes out as he hugged me. “Shh… I’m here… I’m here… Calm down…” He whispered. “See? The egg can make all this pain disappear! All you have to do is join us… Please Y/n?” He asked me again. He’s right… If I give in all this could end.

He let go of me and stepped back, holding out his hand. “Join me! We can show him, we can show everyone that they were wrong about us! We aren’t weak! We aren’t pathetic!” He continued. I looked at his hand then back at him. I took a deep breath and shook his hand. “Let’s show them what we’re capable of!” I cheered. He smiled big. “Yes!” He shouted and then everything went black again…

Word Count: 1017