Chapter 1: Zombies Ate My Classmates

The characters don't have quirks! So it won't be easy for them to deal with the zombies!

Also! This was inspired by Manga/Anime, "High School of the Dead" because goddammit was that anime the coolest to 11-year-old me! It was literally one of my favorite Anime because of the whole Zombie thing and I'll admit some of the female characters (Fuck you Rei) were cool and sexy!

Anyway, here's the first chapter of the story! I hope you enjoy it!

.

.

.

.

Izuku looked in horror as he stared at the dead body of his crush, whose skull he had just bashed in.

'My name is Izuku Midoriya, I'm 15 years old and I attend a private school called UA High...'

He then looked over the other end of the observatory and saw the dead body of his best friend, who had jumped off the roof to save him, and tears began to flow as the realization of what he had just done struck him like a ton of bricks.

'My father Hisashi works overseas in the US and my mother, Inko, works as a nurse...'

Izuku then looked at the other side of the railing only to see thousands of living corpses that were once the students of UA High. Once teenagers who only cared about grades and social status, now they were nothing but mindless beings craving the sensation of ripping through flesh to eat their fellow man.

"What the fuck...?" Izuku muttered under his breath. His tone was sad as he gripped his bat, and the tears still flowed down his cheeks. "WHAT THE FUCKS GOING OOOOONNNN!?!?" He cried out in sadness, anger, and confusion as he looked out to the sea of the dead.

'And the night before the end of the world... I had stayed up,'

1 HOUR EARLIER:

Izuku Midoriya leaned against the railing of the outside stairwell, his breath was a bit ragged as he had just escaped his bullies, and because of his running away from the bullies, he had missed half of his next class, which was on the other side of the building, so he decided to wait till his next class at take a break.

'Oh man... those guys aren't letting up,' Izuku thought with a groan as he looked out to the school's front ground/gate.

"Well, I'm not surprised to see you here, Midoriya,"

Hearing that voice, Izuku turned to his right and saw none other than Mina Ashido, who was in the same class as him and was also a recent friend due to one of his best friends, Ochako Uraraka, spending a lot of time with her. She had pink hair, bronze skin, and golden eyes that seemed so unnatural yet rather charming and hard to look away from.

"Ashido? What are you doing out here?" He asked her with a confused expression.

Mina shrugged, "Skipping class, hate English," She replied. "But as I said, it's not a surprise to see you here Midoriya," She told him.

Izuku was once again confused, "Why? I don't skip class as much as you do," He rebutted.

She snickered, "True, but this is your go-to place to hide when Bakugou and Monoma start beating on you," She said.

Izuku rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment. He hated being bullied by the two students, one who was his old friend since childhood but now turned into his tormenter, and worse, he never stood up for himself and it made him look like an idiot, he hated it when they did it in front of Uraraka.