________________________________________________________________________

Shirokane's residence

Rinko POV

Usually after our school done I immediately went to CiRCLE but I must back to my home to put something there. However, when I came out of my room to get out of my house, a music was playing from our living room.

Rinko: Umm...Mom? 

Rinko's Mom: ARA Rinko! Sorry if that got your attention.

Rinko: Did mom play some music in here.

Rinko's Mom: Yes, mom's friend send us music box, wanna hear it?

Rinko: ....maybe later mom, I must go for rehearsal. 

Rinko's Mom: Alright, be careful honey.

I came out of my house to walk towards CiRCLE, but in the middle of the way I saw someone I knew and he walk together with someone I know, Hikawa Sayo-san.

Rinko: Are? Hikawa...san?

They turn around.

Sayo: Shirokane-san?

Rinko: And (Y/N)-kun? What a coincidence meeting you two here. 

(Y/N): (nodded) And you two have any business here?

Sayo: Me and Shirokane-san wanted to CiRCLE for rehearsal.

(Y/N): Ah I remember again, Rinko-san once told me before that you guys have a band named Roselia, right?

Sayo: Yeah, so you already knew us?

(Y/N): Not at all, I'm just knowing Rinko-san and you, Sayo-san.

Sayo: I see, but if you want to know the other, you can follow us to the CiRCLE.

(Y/N): Thank you for invite me but there's something I must done it.

Rinko: But I want to introduce you with the other.

(Y/N): Thank you Rinko-san, maybe you can invite me again tomorrow. 

Rinko: Uh...Uhm... I understand.

Sayo: Take care yourself, (Y/N)-kun.

Then (Y/N) leave us in a direction we don't know. 

Rinko: Um Hikawa-san, have you with (Y/N)-kun out of somewhere together earlier?

Sayo: Nope, earlier I saw him walking alone and he said that he just sent something.

Rinko: Sent Something? If I'm not mistake I was see him like carrying some good. Did you know what his carry it, Hikawa-san?

Sayo: Nope, I even didn't ask to him before, but I saw him appear from the direction of your residence.

Rinko: From my residence? Did he have any business there?

___________________________________________________________________

Timeskip...CiRCLE

3rd POV

Roselia do their rehearsal on CiRCLE like usually, and when they take a rest for a while, Udagawa Ako realized when Shirokane Rinko and Hikawa Sayo talking about some interesting, and not only Ako even Lisa also pay attention with them. Then the both approach them until Sayo realize if Ako and Lisa approach them.

Sayo: Imai-san, Udagawa-san, are you need something with us?

Lisa: (shake her head) No, I'm just curious about you two. Lately, I don't know since yesterday, I feel that you guys talk a lot, not as usual, right Ako?