36

Yi Jinghe, who also came to deliver the back basket, saw Su Junbai and Tian An'an talking and laughing together, and immediately raised a sense of crisis.

His goal is to surpass Su Junbai and trample him underfoot, and Su Junbai likes girls like Tian An'an, he wants to gain Tian An'an's favor, maybe he will envy him in turn.

Hahaha, thinking of this kind of picture involuntarily laughed in my heart.

He rushed over in a few steps, just in time to hear Su Junbai agree to Tian An'an's help, but if he wants to collect money.

This, he thought, was not just giving him a chance.

Find Su Junbai to do a small favor and collect money, he is waiting to be scolded by netizens.

He stopped beside them and asked very kindly, "Need help?" I happened to go to the shore as well. Tian

An'an, "..."

She was worried that he would also come to a wave of operations, and it would not be to spend money when the time came, and it would not be to spend money at all.

Yi Jinghe noticed it and added, "It's just a handle, it's a very simple thing, I don't charge money."

He said and glanced at Su Junbai next to him, which meant who was very obvious.

When Tian An'an heard him say this, he let go of his heart, and wanted to tick the hair next to his ear with his hand, but when he saw that his hand was full of mud, he gave up.

She had to show a sweet smile, "Thank you then." It's

good that someone helps solve the siege, although he is not as handsome as Su Junbai, and he is not as famous as Su Junbai, but it is good to be able to help her now.

"You're welcome."

Yi Jinghe will pay attention to Tian An'an, also because Su Junbai likes this kind of girl.

But just as the sun rose, Tian An'an backlit and stood on his sweet smile, which made his heart skip a beat.

She smiled beautifully, and it seemed that Su Junbai's eyes were still good.

Bah, boast about what he does.

Su Junbai didn't know Yi Jinghe's complaint, and was a little dissatisfied with his sudden appearance interrupting him to make money.

For the sake of their previous good friendship, Yi Jinghe is willing to help.

The two back baskets are still a bit heavy, and he doesn't necessarily really move them, hhh.

He withdrew first.

Yi Jinghe took Tian An'an's back basket and walked slowly towards the shore with her.

Su Zhi watched the whole process in the back, and had to sigh, worthy of being the heroine, there are so many people who like her.

But as long as her second brother doesn't like it, it doesn't matter to her.

For Su Junbai's operation, netizens are not surprised.

"Hahaha, seeing the money of Su Jun Baikeng's other guests, I actually felt a little cool."

"Is Yi Jinghe stupid, why help in vain, take the opportunity to slaughter money."

"Tian An'an can't take the back basket, why don't you call Shi Baishui, he is not next to him, just shout no."

Of course, there are also bad sounds.

"Su Junbai, a big man, is so stingy, he takes the handle and collects money, black roe."

"Yes, just do me a favor, he treats female guests like this, will any girls dare to like him in the future?" emmm。 Little

White Flower fans immediately appeared.

"Of course there is, as long as Xiaobaihua doesn't have a girlfriend, he will always be my husband!"

"Little White Flower is our husband."

......

Since Su Junbai's debut, he has been accustomed to Hei Xi, and he doesn't care about those bad voices on the Internet.

Because those who like him will like it, and those who don't like him won't like it.

So why be upset for those who are irrelevant, he has never had a heart or lungs.

"Why are you still here? Want to buy experience?

When he returned after sending the back basket, Bai Lu and Jiang Shilou were still there, pestering Su Zhi all the time talking.

Of course not, Bai Lu thought in her heart, of course she wouldn't say it.

"We also want to pick up fish here, can we?"

After Bai Lu asked, he touched Jiang Shilou beside him and motioned for him to also speak.

Jiang Shi's upstairs variety show was not originally voluntary, so his initiative for the task was very low, and he has always been in a very salty state.

Huo Huo's guest task is only carried out by Bai Lu, she knows that Jiang Shilou's mind is not here, and she usually doesn't ask him for help, but this time is different, she wants to stay more, close up and suck the spirit, it's so good to suck!

Jiang Shilou only held out a few words for a long time, "Is it okay?"

He said to Su Zhi, and Su Junbai looked too fierce.

Su Zhi, "..."

This sea is not her home, ask her what to do? If you want to pick it up, you can pick it up, anyway, here she and the second brother have already picked it up.

It's time to look for a good place next to you.

"Whatever, you guys pick it up here, we'll go to the side."

She didn't want to have too much communication with Jiang Shilou, after all, it was the male protagonist, and the female protagonist was a couple.

They still don't mix these cannon fodder, so as not to be cannon fodder.

"Brother, let's go over there and pick it up."

"Okay."

Su Junbai looked at the two of them unpleasantly, and finally went into the sea with his sister to collect fish, these people don't bother.

Su Zhi took Su Junbai to the side, and there was no one there.

"..."Bai Lu, the task of Huo Huo's guest is too difficult, and she also wants to be a normal guest.

She asked, "Are we still going to follow?" Following

along will definitely be bored by them, which she does not want to see, but the task must also be done, woo-woo.

Jiang Shilou lowered his head, just in time to see a small crab appear in front of him, clamped it with pliers, and put it into the back basket.

Then he picked up a small fish and put it in the back basket.

Then I picked up a small shrimp...

"It's good to pick up fish."

That glass of lemonade made him doubt life and didn't want to go through it again.

Maybe pick up the fish well and break it.

Bai Lu, "..."

Little brother, what are you doing, forgetting why we came.

Su Zhi and Su Junbai were not fooled, she thought for a while, "Otherwise, let's go to Yi Jinghe over there."

Yesterday they successfully messed with Yi Jinghe's business, and the program team privately gave them money and rewards for task clues.

Bai Lu went to Yi Jinghe, and Jiang Shilou slowly picked up fish in the back.

Su Junbai saw that they did not come, relieved, and finally could pick up fish with his sister.

Such a beautiful moment, of course he wanted to record it.

So I found a photographer to help them take a few photos, although the image at the moment is not very good, but the memories are beautiful.

For the second brother's little request, Su Zhi also tried to satisfy him, as long as he didn't make trouble, and didn't mix with the feelings of the male and female protagonists.

This is a place that no one has developed, there are many fish, shrimp and crabs, they are all big good things, and it didn't take long to pick up two back baskets.

"I'll send it, you continue to pick it up here."

Tian An'an was picking up fish not far from the shore, and Su Zhi had to guard against it.

"Then you be careful." Su Junbai originally wanted to go with her, but he understood his sister's other meanings and asked him to guard their feng shui treasure land here.

The two-backed basket of fish, shrimp and crab is not light, and there is mud under his feet, and as soon as he stepped on a pit, Su Zhi slowly went to the shore.

Just rehydrated, when he returned, he encountered Lu Yu who stepped on the mud puddle, his state did not seem to be very good, and the crab in front of him was clamped several times without clamping.

Finally clamped up, the crab twisted the big pincers, unwilling to be caught, the body moved and moved, Lu Yu did not hold it steadily, and threw the crab into Su Zhi's back basket.

Su Zhi, "... Thank you. "

Big crab from heaven, big good man.

Lu Yu, "..."

He's not, he's not.

Forget it, the crab was not clamped up so many times, and the only time it entered Su Zhi's back basket, maybe the crab is not destined to be his, it hurts.

Su Zhi didn't want to take advantage of him, so he picked up another crab and returned it to him, thinking about it and saying, "Maybe you can go further in the middle, there are many fish and shrimp over there."

"Hmm." Lu Yu answered, he will slowly pass, challenge his limits, overcome the shadow of the sea.

Su Zhi saw him on the road, so she didn't stay much, she still had to continue to pick up fish, taking advantage of the fact that the sun was rising and the temperature was not high, and she tried to complete the task of two hundred catties.

The picture of the two of them chatting together, Su Junbai naturally saw it, but he didn't stare for a while, how did the branch talk to Lu Yu!

Lu Yu, this guy is fake and rude, and he definitely can't let his sister contact him, otherwise he will bring bad children.

The distance on his side was a little far from theirs, and before he could pass, Su Zhi came first.

"Zhizhi, what did Lu Yu say to you?"

I won't complain about the ugly things he did before in front of his sister, I hope Lu Yu is not so long-tongued, otherwise I want him to look good.

"Nothing." Su Zhi passed by and was overjoyed by a crab, "Why are you here?"

"Pick you up, didn't you really say anything?" Su Junbai continued to ask, obviously seeing the two of them talking.

Su Zhi picked up the back basket and showed him the crabs inside, "This is given by Lu Yu." Su

Junbai, "? Lu

Yu's guy is so kind, it's really the sun hitting the west and coming out.

In short, it is necessary to put an end to contact between my sister and Lu Yu.

Later, find time to give my sister science popularization about Lu Yu's shortcomings, and I can't let my sister be seduced by the other party's face.

He clipped the crab out and threw it away, and said in disgust, "Branches, this crab is dying, it will definitely not be sold at a good price, we picked up the crabs ourselves."

The crab was thrown and rolled in the mud, and soon burrowed sideways into the dirt.

Su Zhi, "..."

Such a spiritual crab, you say that you are dying, and it's okay to say nonsense with your eyes open.

The morning passed quickly, and by eleven o'clock the sun was already high and the temperature was rising and hot.

They decided to take a two-hour break and wait until one o'clock before continuing to pick up fish.

The program team does not care about lunch, but provides them with a way to eat, that is, to exchange the fish, shrimp and crabs they picked up for lunch, regardless of the price, as long as there are enough pounds can be exchanged.

The meal exchanged for two catties is very ordinary, one meat and one vegetarian rice.

The five-pound meal is two meats, two vegetarians, and one piece of rice.

The ten-pound meal is a luxurious meal, with fish, meat, chicken legs, soup and rice.

But this is also too expensive, they pick up ten pounds for a long time, of course, you can also exchange large eels, but it is very uneconomical, the price of large eels is very expensive to sell outside, you can buy many copies of this luxurious meal.

The money rewarded by the program group this time is not fixed, but allows them to withdraw a point for selling two hundred pounds of fish, shrimp and crabs, which means that the more money they sell, the more they earn.

The director shouted next to him, "The lunch time provided by the program team is between 11 and 12 o'clock, if you miss it, you can only solve it yourself, or wait until the evening to eat." "

Bazhou La Island Bay this place is not in front of the village, not in the back, let them solve it themselves, eat soil?

Tian An'an asked aloud, "Director, can't you buy it with money?" Or is it cheaper? Shi

Boshui agreed, "Yes, can it be purchased with money?"

Yi Jinghe also said, "I also agree with buying with money." "

The price of fish, shrimp and crab is very expensive, definitely more than the money for an ordinary lunch.

The director said, "You can also buy it with money, the price of ordinary lunch is 20 yuan, the medium lunch is 35 yuan, and the luxury meal is 50 yuan."

Everyone, "..." Why

don't you go and grab it?!

Among all the guests present, except for Su Zhi and Su Junbai, who had a small treasury, the others did not have so much money.

In the end, there was no way, they still exchanged fish and shrimp for an ordinary lunch.

"Branch, shall we buy a lavish meal?" Su Junbai felt that it was okay to eat a luxurious meal, and there were fish and meat to supplement her sister's nutrition.

Su Zhi shook his head, "Don't buy it, you come with me, I'll treat you to a more luxurious meal." The

program group was so pitted, she didn't want to give them the things she had worked hard to pick up.

Su Junbai, "What meal?" What

is a more luxurious meal?

Su Zhi took him to find a shady place on the shore and pointed to the beach, "Brother, you dig a hole here."

She gestured with her hand, "Probably this big."

She continued, "You dig first, I'll go find something, and I'll be right back." Before

Su Junbai could ask more, his sister had already left dashingly.

He looked at the beach in front of him, his sister wouldn't want to invite him to a luxurious meal made of earthen cover, right?

He joked hhh.

After going to the extreme variety show with the top brotherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें