Visiting

Graser's POV
"Bee!" "What?" "I think it is best we live in Australia." "Cool" "I think we should go visit Straub." "Cool you want to go tomorrow?" "Sure."
Later
We left Ashley with a babysitter. Then we got there. I knocked. "Who is it?" I started makin all my goofy alien noises. "Graser?" "Yep" "Are you alone?" "Heyimbee!!!!" "Bee and Graser!!" He finally opened the door and we all hugged. Pecket came down the stairs ad said hi. "Pecket moved in with me" "Awesome!! Hey pecket!!" We goofed around at Straub and Pecket's house for a while. We went out on skateboards around the city. We went to get pizza on my request. "Hey guys, I'm gonna go down the street to my favorite makeup store" Bee said. "ok"

Bee's POV
"Bee careful I don't want to lose you bæ!!" "Ok" So I headed on my skateboard. "Aaaa!!" I ran over something and fell. I slipped into a dream.
I was running. I didn't know where to but I was running from something. What was I running from? I looked behind me. It was my brother. I remember. I was eight. I was running from my 14 year old brother who was holding a knife. It had the sharpest blade I had ever seen. The teachers said he was troubled my parents didn't believe them. I didn't know what it ment to be troubled. But now I know. There was something mentally wrong with him. But what. What was wrong. He stabbed me. In the side. I had 24 stitches. I thougt I was going to die. My brother he ran off into the woods. Last time I saw him. We searched. I didn't want to search. He stabbed me. Tried to kill me. We didn't find him. My parents were sad. I was not. I never wanted to see him again. I wish he died. I don't know so much anymore.
I heard beeping like in a hospital. I was in a hospital. What happened to me. What happened to my brother. Collin.