ask bella

"Pleaseeee" I beg, right now I was currently on my knees begging pedro to get me alcohol for my 18th birthday party.

"You gotta ask bella" pedro crossed his arms. I moaned in annoyance "whyyy" I dragged out the question.

Pedro was laughing "because she's going to be the one that's going to he looking after you when you're off your head drunk"

I crawled all the way to Bella who was sitting on the couch watching in amusement.

I gave him the puppy dog eyes, laying my head down on her knee and pouting my lip.

"No" she smirked, "please" I crawled up further putting my hands on their thighs.

"Please bella" I knew I could persuade her in some way.

Bella leans forward and looks me in my eye, he's stone cold but then I look up through my lashes.

I watched them break "fine" I squealed and jumped on bella, wrapping my arms around their neck and pampering their cheek with kisses.

Bella's arms instinctively wrap around my waist pulling me closer to them.

"Okay, I'll go now" pedro said grabbing his keys off the table.

"Woooo" I bounce. My birthday was tomorrow and so was the party.

I jerked up when I felt Bella's lips touched my neck.

"Any boys coming to this party?" Bella asked pulling back and looking me in the eyes.

"Maybe some cast guys" I shrugged, liking the way bella was jealous

"Hmm" she bit her lip, "oh don't worry bella" I put my hands on their cheek.

It was sort of an unwritten thing, that I was Bella's and Bella's was mine.

"Okay" she pulled me closer and ran her hands through my hair. That was now grown out to my shoulders and was going to be dyed blonde when we start filming again.