crow 🪡

"There you are, block head!" Kunikida yelled out, holding Kunikida's hand was a kid, he looked like he was wearing a school uniform

"There you are, block head!" Kunikida yelled out, holding Kunikida's hand was a kid, he looked like he was wearing a school uniform. In his other had was some sort of bag that was being dragged on the floor. Dazai was on the other side of the river there was some other person by Dazai.

"Oh, hey." Dazai casually said back. "Nice work, Kunikida-kun, you too N/n!" Dazai waved at them, the guy beside Dazai looked over at the two figures. "Looks like Osamu-Nii is doing just fine!!" Y/n let go of Kunikida's hand briefly so that he could wave back at Dazai. "Nice work? and just who caused all this work, you suicidal maniac?! I've had enough of you disrupting my schedule!"

N/n= nickname

Y/n was more focused on the new person by Dazai, he tilted his head like a feline. His attention then drifted towards the crow that stood not too far from him. Y/n took slow steps towards the bird.

The bird suspiciously looked at Y/n. "Do you eat worms?" Y/n rummaged through his bag, he found a small container and took it out "I've been worm collecting, would you like one?" The black bird let out a caw. "I'm guessing that means yes, originally I was going to save them because Osamu-Nii told me that if you take care of worms well enough that they turn into butterflies."

"It hasn't happened yet though." Y/n dumped the worms into the palm of his hand, he picked one worm amongst the many others and then placed it in front of the crow. the crow looked at the worm then back at y/n, it looked weirded out but ate the worm, nonetheless.

Golden sparkling particles formed in the air, they formed the shape of a crow and a person. Once the sparkling stopped, they began to fall; they landed not too far from Y/n's face. the crow looked shocked as it looked at the dolls that appeared out of nowhere.  "This one looks like you!" Y/n held up the crow plush to the crow's face. "I'm not sure who this person is..."

The plush had gray hair, it was wearing some sort of uniform. Y/n looked off to where Dazai was, he inspected the man standing beside Dazai. "It looks like him..." Y/n shrugged it off and didn't think much of it.

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"You're unbelievable." Dazai had promised Atsushi that Kunikida would buy him food, Y/n was hungry and tired from all the walking that they've been doing all day. Kunikida ended up buying food for Y/n as well because Dazai lost his wallet in the river he jumped into.

Not only did this wallet have Dazai's money but some of Y/n's as well. "Who goes "that's a nice river" and jumps into it in the middle of a job?!" Y/n had a coloring book on his table as he ate, spaghetti sauce was getting all over his face. Atsushi was eating multiple bowls of tea on rice.

"Thanks to you, look!" Dazai was unbothered by Kunikida's angry tone. "Look how off-schedule we are now! we already had to take multiple stops so that Y/n could eat!!" Y/n looked up from his food. "Why so angry Kuni?" Kunikida let out a frustrated sigh.