𝗦𝗠𝗛 -𝟮-

Börja om från början

The drone pilot follows the principal. Other students carry elaborate science projects. Regulus stops at his locker and takes off his jacket. He enters the combination and opens the locker. We see Regulus from inside the locker. Suddenly, a hand pops up behind him. It's Ned Leeds holding a Palpatine Lego figure over Regulus's shoulder.

Ned: (imitating Emperor Palpatine) Join me, and together... we'll build my new Lego Death Star.

Regulus: What?

Regulus glances around and hears a cheerleader say:

Cheerleader: So lame.

Regulus: No way! That's awesome. How many pieces?

Some people laughed at their excitement while some totally understood their enthusiasm.

"Aren't you too old for legos?" asked Mary, judging them. Marleen gives Mary a look not understanding her sudden bitchiness. Ned looks down embarrassed while Regulus glares at her. "Aren't you tired of being a bitch" he says which catches Tony off guard. Mary look ready to jump at him.

Lily gives Regulus a look but also kind of understands where he's coming from. Ever since She had moved Mary had become more distant than the others. Her letters started to come less and less. Alice and Marleen had told her she was going through some stuff but Lily was one of her friends. Surely Mary trusts her with her problems, right?

"Regulus." States aunt May. Regulus huffs "Sorry, aunt May". Walburga looked a little annoyed at how obedient Regulus was towards this mud blood.

Ned: Three thousand eight hundred and three.

Regulus: That's insane.

Ned: I know. You want to build it tonight?

Regulus: No, I can't tonight. I've got the Stark-

Ned: Mm-hmm. Stark internship.

Regulus: Yeah, exactly.

Having picked up his textbooks, Regulus starts to walk down the hallway with his best friend.

Ned: Always got that internship.

"Wait, was your internship Spiderman business?" asked Ned. Regulus nods with a grin. "DUDE" shouts Ned in excitement.

Regulus: Yeah, well, hopefully, soon it'll lead to a real job with them.

Ned: That would be so sweet.

Regulus: Right?

Ned: He'd be all, "Good job on those spreadsheets, Regulus. Here's a gold coin."

Regulus gives him a look.

Ned: I don't know how jobs work.

Regulus: That's exactly how they work.

"Mind you, I had just left the wizarding world and didn't understand muggle money," says Regulus, remembering Ned and Lily teaching him muggle things.

Ned: Oh. (chuckles) I'll knock out the basic bones of the Death Star at my place. And, and then I'll come by afterwards...

His voice fades out as Regulus slows to a stop. In slow motion, we see who caught his eye- a pretty dark-haired girl talking with her friends down the hall. Her name is Liz. She brushes her hair back and their eyes meet for a fleeting moment. Regulus is mesmerized. He can barely keep up with his conversation with Ned.

Ned: ...because for the most part, the difficult thing is the base of it. The top half we can knock out in two hours, tops.

Regulus: That'd be great.