"You have a friend at the airport? Well, ask him if he'll let me pass out peanuts on the 5:10 to Denver." Adam says.

"Once I get that machine, it'll show me whatever it is you're hiding...wherever it is you're hiding it," Perry says. She walks away.

At the house, Mr. Davenport gives Leo a confused look when he sees him walking down the stairs into the living room with a box of tissues. "What are you doing here?" He asks.

"I live here," Leo says. "I'm the one you didn't cobble together in your basement."

"I mean why aren't you at school?" Mr. Davenport asks.

"Got a little head cold. I sneezed in class, and I don't know what came out, but I walked out two pounds lighter."

"Donald, I think something's wrong with your credit card. When I went to buy groceries it was declined." Tasha says, walking into the living room.

"Declined? How could that be?" Mr. Davenport asks.

"Let me spell it out for you," Eddy says, popping up on the monitor screen in the living room. "She spent all your money!"

"I did not spend all his money," Tasha says, giving Eddy a look.

"Oh, saving a little for a facelift?" Eddy asks. Tasha tries to go after Eddy, but Leo stops her.

"This card is completely maxed out with purchases I didn't make. A plane ticket, a speed boat, two thousand dollars' worth of hair dye, and color contact lenses." Mr. Davenport says, looking at his laptop. Tasha and Leo give him a look. "This time it was not me!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I should have thought of this x-ray machine a long time ago...now I can bust you four and find out what that stabbing pain in my kidney is," Perry says as we walk into the gym. We see the X-ray machine that Perry's friend from the airport set up in the middle of the room. "Just gotta power it up."

"There must be a way for us to break this machine," Chase says.

"Hey, what if I use my blast wave ability?" Adam asks. "You know, where I concentrate really hard and everything around me falls apart?"

"Oh! That's right, I just keep forgetting that you're not completely useless." Bree says.

"Okay, jumbo, get in there!" Perry says to Adam. "Your day of reckoning has come." A lunch lady grabbed Adam by the arm and dragged him over to the X-ray machine.

"Uh...hey, look! There's a little birdy in here!" Adam says.

"Ooh, I'll get it! My cats love it when mama brings 'em home a treat!" Perry says. She and the lunch ladies ran over to the other side of the gym to look for the bird.

"Now!" Chase says. Adam began to gather blue energy around him.

"Where is that little flying rat?" Perry asks. He fires the blast wave at the machine and shatters it, causing the room to shake. "Whoa! Earthquake!" Perry exclaimed. "Cover me! Cover me!"

"Wow. That was some jolt." Bree says.

"Oh, that was nothin'. I once got trapped in my car underneath a parking garage, had to survive by eating three cans of cat food and the leather from my bucket seats." Perry says, walking over to us. "Longest two hours of my life!" She turns around and sees that the machine was broken. "Ohh! Puppy heads! The earthquake broke my machine!"

"Oh, no. That is terrible. Good luck with that." I say. We try to leave the gym but Perry stops us.

"Ahh! Not so fast, pixie! I can fix this. You may not know it, but I work weekends as a lumber girl down at the tool tent." Perry says. "Nobody knows their way around a claw hammer better than I do."