𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎

Start from the beginning

"I just wanted to return these." Aneka said pulling out the weapons that Shuri gave her to try out.

"No.Keep them.Might need them soon." Shuri told her.

"Did you get that from down there?" Aneka asked , looking at the bracelet Namor gave her.

Shuri then picked it up and nodded to Aneka as they continued to look at it.

(Y/N) looked at it , a little starstruck that Shuri was given that from Talokan , not knowing about it but continued to work, even though for some reason it bothered him.

"Is it true that you saw an underwater empire?" Aneka asked her.

"Yes.It is beautiful.But these people are dangerous , Aneka." Shuri told her.

Aneka spoke with Shuri for a little longer until she left to go with the Dora Milaje.

"So , Miss Riri Williams , what do you think of Wakanda?" Queen Ramonda asked as Riri as Ayo and the two of them were now walking into the throne room.

"The stories just don't do this place justice." Riri admitted looking aorund the room.

Riri then looked at Queen Ramonda "It's great , but I really would like to go home."

"You will need to be patient." Ayo told her.

"Can I atleast call my mom?" Riri asked them.

M'Baku and some members of the Jabari tribe were in Wakanda and was looking at the villages.

"The Princess and her husband has been brought home by the War Dog Nakia."One of them told M'Baku.

"Glory to Hanuman.The spy saves Wakanda once again.The Queen will reward her with lifetime banishment.I'm sure of it." M'Baku said as the men laughed at what he stated.

Okoye was now a in the villages of Wakanda as Nakia then came up to her and spoke.

"Okoye." She said gaining her attention as Okoye immediately hugged her " Thank you , my sister."

They both found places to sit and contiued to have their conversation.

"After Thanos' attack , you left without saying a word.It hurt." Okoye admitted to her.

"I regret not being there with all of you.It was not easy." Nakia said as Okoye listened.

"He was...King and Black Panther to everyone.But to me.......he was everything.My T'Challa.When he was just taken away from me just like that I had to step away and let myself break.I couln't just keep going as if nothing happened , you know." Nakia told Okoye.

Okoye then smiled sadly at Nakia as they both held eachothers hands as they were both in pain , grieving.

Okoye and Nakia felt like what seemed to be an earthquake.

They both got up and walked through a hallway and saw the water on the ground moving.

Okoye looked at Nakia "We are under attack."

A huge explosion of water came out from one of the buildings and washed down a few people.

The water from the river was overflowed and tumbled over some people in a boat .

M'Baku saw what was happening and handed one of the Jabari men his staff and jumped into the water to help the people from drowning.

More water explosives were going off and Nakia and Okoye kept going around and helping ofther people in their homes.