-part fifteen-

Yeah I change ma mind

Y/N POV

A few minutes ago rue and my mom went out to dinner for a catch up with each other. I was gonna ask ash if he wanted to come over and it was raining hard asf but then I heard something outside my room. Then I heard glass shattering. I got my knife and opened the door slowly I took a deep and quiet breathe and then as I was walking down the hall. The window in the kitchen was the one that was broken. There was a brick and a note. That read "behind you" and I forced my knife behind me first and stabbed something I looked behind me and saw gia ass. She started screaming and Nate punched the fuck outta me and and gia kicked me n my knee.

"What do you bitches what." I said still with my knife in my hand.

"We js wanna talk. Gia go outside and look out for your mom and rue." He said rubbing her shoulder and she do as she was told. I was abt to get up til Nate pulled a gun and pointed it to my head.

"Y/n y/n y/n. Suck a shame" he said clicking the gun and got close to my face and sliding the knife down the hall

"Ima do whatever I want to you. And you're gonna say nothing or im going to kill you and act like I had nothing to do with it." He sis. Whispering in my ear and picked me up and walked me to my room and I saw the knife and kicked it to my room.

"Take your clothes off." He said still with the gun in his hands and I didn't move

"Y/n don't test me right now." He said sitting on my bed.

I took off my shirt and saw my knife under my bed. Then he took of his pants

"Get on your  knees" he said in a low voice. I got on my knees and grabbed the knife and stabbed him in his leg and took my shirt and ran while he screamed in pain shooting without aimming and Gia came running inside the house while I did the opposite. I did it I feel like I actually escaped him. For good. I ran to ash's house and I banged and banged on the door.

"Ashtray it's me open the door " I said outta breathe. He opened it and let me in quickly.

"Ma what happened." He said looking at me while I was resting on my knees.

"I get you some clothes, you get in the shower and we'll talk abt ur later" he said carrying me up stairs and I nodded. After the shower and getting dress ash was in his room and I started crying.

"Ash...he came to my house. He had a gun. He almost raped me. I put a knife n his leg and ran here. Rue and my mom was out catching up and Gia was there w Nate." I said hugging my knees. He hugged me tight and let me cry into him

"I was so scared ash." I said barely breathing.

"I'll make sure you'll never feel that way. Permanently." He said holding me.

"Ma, rue is gonna come here and im gonna take care of Nate. I want you to feel safe because I love you, and I'll never. Ever. Leave you alone again." He said kissing my forehead and held me longer til rue came she knew the story and me and her hanged out until ash came back.

ASHTRAY POV

I was with my brother and Xavier. I am tired of this dick messing w ma girl touching all on her. We pulled up to his house I made sure his brother and parent were gone. Me and fez knocked with our guys drawn and Xavier came from behind the house and hit his head w a brick. Then we made him write a note that he was riding away and made him leave his phone. I checked him for the gun y/n said he had. Then we knocked him out. We drove to this warehouse 3 hours away and put a blindfold on him and some rope around his hands and feet. and then I got a text from y/n

Ma❤️

Ash are you and fez ok?

Ash🚭❤️

Yeah we ok ma I just want you to relax Ight?

Ma❤️

Ok

we tied him up to a chair and I had my knife.

"For what you did I should shot yo ass right in ya head." Fez said putting his gun on Nate's eye

"I didn't do anything" he said panicking

"Yes the fuck you did. You fucked with y/n which means you fucked w me." I said putting my knife were y/n stabbed him. He screamed again and started crying

"I'm sorry ok ima sorry." He said turning his head fast to each direction

"Sorry ain't gone cut it." I said hitting him with my gun in his head.

"Fuck you Nate you're full of shit and so is your family. " fez said hitting him on his nose and it started gushing of blood.

"Like father like son" I said taking out the cutters (those plant cutter things) then I cut his middle finger and pointed finger. And he started screaming and passed out. I kicked him

"Ash, he's out cold come on let's go

"Ash, he's out cold come on let's go." Fez said walking out X was keeping watch and we started driving back home. We made it and y/n was in my bed knocked out. I took off my clothes and took a shower to get the blood of me then I laid with her. I held her tight and listened to her heartbeat. No one will hurt her again.

"I love you ash" she said out of no where rubbing my head while I looked at her

"I love you to" I said laying back down