mothers Friends feet

Hi, this is an erotic true story from my teens.
I have a fetish for feet in nylon from a very early age. My mother, divorced atthe timewas 45 years old.

One evening, she was going out for drinks with a friend named Sue.
Sue was about ten years younger than her and very attractive, she also wore nylons regularly, which definitely got my attention.

Around seven pm she left the house to meet Sue saying she wouldn't be to late and I settled down to watch a film.

About eleven thirty they arrived home, my mother looked as if she'd had one too many, Sue a little tipsy but OK. My mother went to bed and Sue was going to sleep on the sofa, sat next to me say I should watch the end of my film. She was wearing a blue dress around knee length and tan colour nylons, she had kicked her shoes off and drew her legs up on the sofa which placed them very close to my leg.

I was distracted from the film as I kept glancing at her beautiful nylon clad feet which she kept flexing. After about ten minutes, Sue put the blanket my mother had left on the sofa over her lower legs, saying if she fell asleep, I should watch the end of the film before going to bed as she was a heavy sleeper and to go up when I was ready. After about ten minutes she fell asleep.

Her feet were still under the blanket so I wondered if I could get away with maybe touching them, I dropped my hand down next to my thigh onto her blanket her feet were about an inch from my thigh. Very slowly I inched my hand beneath the blanket, I was so close I could feel the warmth of her stockinged foot on my hand.

My heart was pounding as I gently touched the sole of her foot with the back of my hand. There was no response from her so I pressed my hand more firmly against the sole of her foot. My cock was thumbing in by gogging trousers and my hand was shaking. I tried to calm myself and started moving my hand slightly so I was gently rubbing against her sole. The feeling of the nylon   rubbing against my hand was incredible. 

A couple of minutes later,Sue let out a bit of a sigh and turned onto her back and straightened her legs out onto my lap, I froze but she was obviously asleep and wasn't aware that both feet were resting on my lap and my cock was thrombin almost Ann controllable beneath. I thought I was going to cum in my joggers.

Occasionally, her feet would move slightly on my lap, I was in heaven but was afraid she would wake up and my rampant cock would have been impossible to hide. Then she rolled onto her front still asleep but this placed her hot feet more or less each side of my thinly covered cock between her feet. Every time her toes flext, I thought I was going to cum.

I had to remove myself from this intolerable torture, I slipped my hand beneath her ankle an gently raised her legs. Sliding out from beneath her feet. As I was lowering them back, she must have sensed more space and stretched her legs so her feet were resting on the arm of the sofa. I reached up to pull the blanket down over her feet but couldn't bare to cover them. I was now standing at the end of the sofa, my legs were trembling. I thought I would have one more touch and rested my hand on her nylon soles and said quietly "goodnight Sue"

As I was about to leave the room she started to snore gently and Rob her feet slowly together, the rasping sound of the nylon was too much. I had to know how they would feel on my  cock. Emboldened by her quiet snoring, I pulled down my joggers and my pulsating cock sprang out. I gently touched her toes with the tip, then laid the full length on her upturned soles, on stroking it against her nylon soles, her feet moved slightly. Then it happened, to my horror my cock exploded shooting thick cum all over her feet and legs.

The panic for a few seconds was unbearable but she did not stir. When I calmed slightly and was still asleep I knew I couldn't leave her in this state, she was lying face down, her lower legs and soles covered in my cum. Silently, I crept upstairs to the bathroom. Once there I wiped myself down, took some toilet tissue to see if I could clean my off her legs. A few minutes had passed when I crept back down the stairs, as approach the doorway I could the darkened room lit by the TV. I didn't remember switching the lamp off.

As I entered the doorway, I could hear rustling and soft moaning. I looked around the door to see Sue still on her front her knees up and her hand inside her  tights, furiously masturbating herself. After what seemed like an age, her moaning and her pace increased then with one huge grunt her legs went rigid and her hips bucked against her hand as she fasped for air. I turned and silently went to my room, by then I was hard again and walked myself to another intense cum and fell asleep.

Next morning I was up before everyone and went for a run. By the time returned, Sue had left and my mother said that she had asked my mother to thank me for covering her up last night.

This story is absolutely true and cemented my nylon fetish for life.