💛 first meet 💛

*you just moved to a crappy new apartment, it is small but cheap. You just turned 18 and moved on your own from your parent's house.*

*you have applied to many job's nearby but none of them wanted a young "newbie" there. Only one hasn't emailed you back yet. Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex (MPP)*

"Oh boy." You say as you unloaded the last box. It had your childhood toys in there. *phone buzz*. You felt your phone go off. You check your phone and see an email from MPP. "hello (Y/N)! We saw your application and thought you are PURRRFECT for the job of an daycare attendant! You would have 11.00am - 2.00am workshifts and have 2 other attendants, Our lovely sundrop and moondrop! There the candy mascots, ofcourse. We would love if you accept your new job and become one of the fazbear's gang! - Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plaze."

You read the massage and jump in joy. "YES BITCHES I GOT THE JOB!" You yell. But then to realise there was knocking in your floor. "KEEP IT QUIET UP THERE!" an old lady yelled. Oops...

You wake up at 7.45 am to brush your teeth. You brush your teeth and then clean your face. (You also put on make-up if you prefer) Then you wander to the kitchen and grab a slice of bread and butter it up. Then you take some coffee (or tea) and drink it. You ate your breakfast and then change your clothes. You go down the apartment stairs and walk out the door. Yikes.. the road is messy and full of trash, there are rats everywhere. "Ugh.. when did they stop taking care of this..." you growled.

You walk 2 miles till you are in the pizzaplez. "Wow... THIS IS HUGE!" you gasp as you saw its hugeness. You walk inside and are greeted by an matbot and some other bot.
"Hello! And welcome to your new job. Please take a, map." The other bot said as the mapbot reached it's hand to you and gave you a map.

"Thank you." You said as you grabbed the map and opened it. "Where is the daycare..." you mumble as you see it on the map.

You walk and walk and WALK. untill you find a slide. It's 8.55, Just in time. You look around, nobodys there. You look at the slide and enter it. "WoAHHH!" you yell as there is a sudden deep drop at the slide. The slide wasn't that big so you struggle to get out. You were desperate until someone pulled you out by your feet. You gasp as you were upside down and like few feet from the ground.

"HELLOOO! I AM SUNDRO-"
The robot was cut as you screamed "AHHHH!" there was silence for a moment as you kept staring at eachother. "O-oh I'm sorry.." you say embarrassed. "ITS FInee.." sundrop said as he lowered his voice down. "Sorry I just got excited, You must be the new daycare attendant.?" He said tilting his head "y-yeah I am!" You say. "Soo.. What is your nAME?!" He clearly got excited again. "I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you..?" You say as it's a question asking his name. "OH! MY NAME IS SUNDROP!!" he yelled. "Nice meeting you, sundrop." Uou say as you we're still hanging upside down. "Hey um can you put me doWN-!" you say as he picked you up and carried you like a toddler. Oh lawd he was TALL AS FUCK. "You just sit here when I open the doors, okay Y/N?" He said to you as he placed you on the security table. "Sure!" You say as you sit there, looking kinda stupid.

——————————————————

Oh lawd. 622 words. Just for the first chapter.

ANYWAYS SUNDROP AND MOONDROP HAS LIKE MOVEABLE EYES SO HES NOT SO CREEPY OK?? LIKE THEESE ARE THE DESIGNS