Alice

"Hey Takishi!" Yells a young boy with a soccer ball under his arm, grass stains on his shoulders, elbows and knees. He pushes his blonde hair o it of his crystal clear blue eye. Tch. A looker but. He is my brother, so I have to look out for him.

"Oh, Hey Tommy." I say smiling and patting his head. He sighs annoyed at me.

"I need help!" He says pointing to a girl he blushes.

"Ohh ladies man needs some assistance I see..." I chuckle at his now, bright red face.

"Takishi!!!" He says crossing his arms.

"Hm ok ok ill stop..." I smirks "well. Tell me what her name is." I command in a drill sargent voice.

"Yes sir!" He salutes and I laugh at him. I mean he was only five, and he already liked this girl. I had to chuckle

"Ok ok tell me what's going on here?" Asks a girl with long blonde hair and the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen.

"Oh hey Becca...." I blush. Becca and I were childhood friends, but I might have had a little crush on her.

Becca laughs her beautiful laugh that I remembered so well...then my eyes fluttered open again and I was back in wonderland....

I groan as I sit up in bed, as I do so the bed makes a creaking sound and I remember last night, what was at my door.. I don't even remember falling asleep, I'm so confused.

Then the same question popped up in my head again, who or, what was at my door last night?

(Sorry this chapter took FOREVER it was sports and weights fault don't blame me!!)