captivated

"Vada." You murmur.

She hasn't spoken in almost a minute, eyes wide like saucers. You'd be kissing, madly, desperately, and in a flurry of tangled limbs and desperate maneuvers, she'd finally managed to pry your bra off.

And then proceeded to stare.

You're starting to feel a little self-conscious. Topless and in her lap. It's the most exposed you've ever been to anyone, let alone to Vada. The girl you like so much. Anxiety churns deep within your stomach.

Are they weird? Are your nipples too small? Too big? Does she not like them?

You have half a mind to climb off her and reach for your shirt. Take your bike and cycle home, scream into your pillow and never speak to her again.

But then you see the look in her eyes. Flushed cheeks, unmistakable look of desire blooming. Unblinking, like she's entranced by you.

Oh.

"I'll be with you in one minute," Vada breaks her silence, voice husky. She blinks, finally, her pupils wide, blown out from the sight in front of her. Her hands on your hips loosen slightly, so she can trail up your body and rest them on your ribs, just under where she wants them the most.

She bites her lip, finally looks up at you.

"Can I?"

You nod. It's not seconds later before she has her hands on your breasts. She's a little too enthusiastic. You wince slightly. She notices, softens her touch immediately.

"Sorry," She says, rubbing her thumb over the soft pink of your nipple, "They're just awesome. Seriously awesome."

You laugh, bite your lip as she squeezes, only slightly. Her fingers are curious, determined. She closes her index finger and her thumb around your nipple, pinches ever so gently. You let out a soft sigh, close your eyes as arousal flushes through you.

"Does that feel good?" She murmurs, voice betraying her own want. You nod, a little too quick. She pinches down a little harder. You moan. Lean down to kiss her.

Her lips are so soft, warm as they work against you. Your noses brush, body tingling as she continues working her fingers against your nipple, her other hand on your hip, keeping you close. As you slip your tongue into her mouth, she pinches down again, hard.

You gasp, body slipping slightly into hers. You break the kiss, tilt your face into her neck, your eyes closed. No one has ever touched you like this before. Boobs were- boobs. Nice to look at, but you usually skipped them when touching yourself. Other things on your mind. Other places on your mind.

You had no idea what you were missing until now.

Vada's hand on your hip pushes you back slightly, away from her. You frown, slightly. She presses a quick kiss to your lips reassuringly.

Then she dips down and replaces her fingers with her mouth.

The noise you make as her lips close around your nipple is sub-human.

Her mouth is hot, needy. Her tongue running over you feels like wildfire on your skin. She circles you once, twice, switches up the pressure.

Licking, then sucking. Sucking, then licking.

Your underwear floods with hot, sticky want. You thread your fingers through her raven-colored hair, silk-like under your fingertips.

She kisses the underside of your breast, her hands dropping down to curl around your hips, trying to bring you as close as she can. She dots warm kisses over your chest, your nipple still wet with her saliva, then switches to your other breast, ever the equal opportunist.

Her lips are so gentle, sucking on you so diligently, eyes closed, like she's enjoying it a little too much. Vaguely, you wonder how she got so good at this. How she got so good at everything. Every touch has you writhing, desperate for more.

"Vada," You murmur, painfully turned on. She's driving you crazy. Her lips alone are almost enough to make you cum right there in her lap. It's too soon, there's something else on your mind. You want to do the same to her. Make her feel the way she's making you feel.

She looks up at you, lips wet, eyes dark with lust.

Your fingertips tug at the hem of her t-shirt, coy smile on your lips.

"My turn."