Ch2. Initiation & Teams

Here is the second chapter, guys. Also, here is another addition for the Harem. Pyrrha Nikos, Cinder, Emerald, and Neo.

 Pyrrha Nikos, Cinder, Emerald, and Neo

It was morning at Beacon, we see (Y/N) was still fast asleep, but was woken up by a ginger haired girl

Nora Valkyrie: it's morning, wake up !!

She did that to everyone, so he got up and took a shower, got dressed, and went to the lockers to get ready for the initiation.

Pyrrha Nikos: * walks up to (Y/N) * Hello, my name is Pyrrah Nikos, I want to say your singing was amazing.

(Y/N): * turns around * Oh, it's nice to meet you, Pyrrha. Also, thank you for thinking of my singing.

Glynda: Can all first years arrive at Beacon Cliff for your intention.

After the announcement, everyone went to the cliff to start their initiation. Ozpin and Glynda explained that they are being graded by their progress and are forming teams. (Y/N) notices the odd number of students, and he knows he won't get a team. One by one, everyone was launched. He sees his sisters getting launched, and then he is the last one to get launched.

He uses Air Walk to land on the ground, and then he goes to the location where the relics they are supposed to retrieve and bring it back. Also, destroy any Grimm that gets in their way.

A couple of hours passed, and all the teams were formed, but (Y/N) was the only one without a team. Ozpin saw potential in him and was planning on accepting him into his school.

Ruby and the others made it to the shrine, but Grimm was there as well. Ruby got reckless, and her cape was caught. Yang tried to get to her but was being blocked by the Nevermore's feathers. Ruby was terrified and screamed.

Ruby: BIG BROTHER, HELP ME!!!

After she said that, a giant shockwave struck the Deathstalker, killing it in the process. Everyone turned to where it came from. They see (Y/N) in the air with his arm sticking out with an angered face.