Duchess

Blue Lock, 7:30 AM

'Good morning everyone'

Rei turns up in an oversized hoodie and tight jeans, with music blasting in her headphones.

'Took you long enough', Ego, in his daily outfit, standing there waiting for her.

'Well, let's go, shall we?', Anri quickly grabs her car key and goes straight to the garage.

Sitting comfortably in the back seat, Rei reviewed her German. It's challenging to switch to German, Japanese, and then English suddenly, but she will somehow get used to it, she's a genius, after all.  Besides, the reason why she chooses to go to the airport instead of lying all day in her room is a long story. To keep it simple, it's a promise that she had made during her time in Germany, as an exchange student. She's been in Germany for 8 months before the U20 match. After witnessing that, as soon as when she received a letter from Ego, she immediately went back to Japan.

And the person she's promised is no other than...

'We're here! You guys come to the meeting destination first'

And just like that, Ego and Rei thread their way through the crowd to the arranged place.

Rei was standing there deep in her thought, but, as if the universe has sent her an urgent message, she stooped down, and successfully dodge a giant sports bag flying from behind.

'As quick as always, Rei'

'Kaiser...I told you to stop messing around in the public, it will ruin your public image, you know'

'Who cares? It's not like the public here knows me that much. I bet there's not even any paparazzi here waiting for me'

'Hey, isn't that the famous German prodigy? What is he doing here?'

'Hurry, take a picture! Who's with him?'

'Speak of the devil', Kaiser nonchalantly stated.

'What are you waiting for? We must go now you dumbass'

'Don't you dare be disrespectful toward the king, you stupid Duchess!'

'Shut your mouth and go!'

Meanwhile, standing there, Ness's smile slowly fades. Are you forgetting somebody here? Hey, I'm not invisible, you know?

Over there, Ego looks at Noa and Noa stares at his old rival and awkwardly smiles.

'Long time no see?'

'Long time no see. I don't know that one of your strikers has a quite close relationship with our tutor'

'Well, they used to spend all of their free time together back in Germany studying, playing football, and pranking other people without getting caught (Thanks to Rei's brain and Kaiser's special treatment). Rei usually plays with the others on the team, too'

'She can play football?'

'You don't know? She's quite a striker'

'I knew she played football. I just didn't know that she was good at it'

'Well now you know'

Ego smile creepily. Perhaps he has planned some evil things to take advantage to the fullest of the information he has just received.

Rei is now sitting on the German team bus, filled with familiar faces, asking her thousands of questions. 

Sitting in front of her was Grim, using extravagant posture to show how disappointed he is about the terrible food on the plane. Behind her, Erik started to complain about the F-rank players he will have to play with for the next and next months. Kaiser on the right keeps babbling about Isagi-the-cute-guy and how he finds Isagi interesting. Rei only finds peace as Ness is the only person who won't make her ears suffers.