Hair tie

After an hour of intense exercising, they both sat down and begin to chat.

Rei with her hair tied up and a sweaty shirt looks incredibly good right now, almost as sexy as Chigiri, Kunigami thinks. But wait, since when did Chigiri become his beauty standard? And more importantly, since when did he think Chigiri was sexy? Kunigami decided to not think about it and focus on his training.

About 20 minutes later, Rei stand up and say goodbye 

'Well, I have to go now, see you later' 

'Tomorrow?'

'Yeah, tomorrow'

Rei goes outside and suddenly bumps into someone.

'Sorry, are you OK?', Rei apologizes

'It's nothing'. A calm voice answers, it was Chigiri aka Blue Lock's princess.

'Ah, you must be Chigiri, nice to meet you, I'm Rei'

'Hi Rei, nice to meet you too'

'We'll see each other often, especially when you start having classes, so it's nice to meet beforehand, isn't it?'

'I suppose that you're right, if you excuse me, I have to go training'

Chigiri politely says goodbye, he's not an oh-so-friendly type of person, and so does Rei. But, she has a weak spot for long hair boys, and she will treat them right with all of her might. Looking at Chigiri's messy long hair, she asked:

'Won't you have to tie your hair up for that? Leaving it like that will be difficult'

'I was going to, but then I found out that I have run out of hair tie, so I decided to just leave it like that'

'Oh, here you are, I have some with me'

'Thanks a lot. By the way,  do you happen to see Kunigami, the orange hair guy?'

'I just met him at the gym. He's training'

'Thanks again'

'No need to say thank you, you know. Now we're friends'

'Ha ha, you're right. See you later then'

'Have a great day'

Rei said before passing the shorter boy, heading back to her room to have a quick shower when she notices someone standing in front of her room. Greeting her with a not so friendly smile, Ego hands her a nice looking tablet.

'Let me guess. This  contains everyones' personal information and since it's for me, it also has details about their previous school performance?'

'As expected from Japan's depressed genius, you're indeed correct. So spend your time analyzing those data and using it to its fullest potential. Anri-san spent all night preparing it, don't waste her effort'

'I won't'

After Ego leaves,  Rei takes a quick bath and spent all morning looking at each player's scores at school, dividing them into groups based on her arbitrary and biased-decision making, but not as much as Ego.

'Hmm this is getting interesting'