Confession ☆

Request by willowisaretard
HAVENT WRITTEN IN A WHILE AND IVE CHANGED MY WRITING STYLE SO YEAH THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
—————————————————————————
Aiden's POV
ARGHHH WHAT IS THIS FEELING! Why am I suddenly getting feelings for James?! I scream into my pillow, face down. I curl myself into a ball, taking my teddy bear into my grasp. I squeeze him tightly as I think about endless scenarios of James and I. My eyes gently close, trying to imagine them as vivid as possible. Thoughts roam wild as I start to get anxious and worried. No but what if he doesn't like me at all? I frown, opening my eyes to stare at the top bunk. But there's still a chance, right? I mean why would he act so flirty around me? I raise my arms up with my teddy bear, blankly staring at it. The more I stared, the more I thought of James. It reminded me of the time he slept with me throughout the thunderstorm in our tent alone. Oh, how I wish I could relive that moment over and over again. He made me feel safe, safer than ever. All my worries faded away once we were in each other's grasps. Oooh and that one challenge when we had kissed. Although I was a bit angry at James, I obviously enjoyed the feeling of his hands gently being placed against my jawline. His soft lips against mine. Smiling, I start to blush a light red. But of course I just had to pull away. I was definitely not ready then.. but maybe now? I mean maybe I can try it out..? I bring my teddy bear closer to me towards my face, starting to imagine it as James (😟).  I pucker my lips and press it against the bear's (HELP ME IM CRYING). Suddenly, I hear the cabin door opening, making me jump and drop the bear. I swiftly turn my head towards the door to see Lake standing there with a rather shocked expression. One brow is raised while the other is lowered. My face flushes a bright red as I quickly hide my face into my hands.
"Aiden? What are you doing.?" Lake asks, very confused but concerned.
I look up slightly, lowering my hands a bit. "I- uh nothing.." I stutter out, really embarrassed. I avoid eye contact with her until she said,
"Were you kissing your bear...?"
A deeper red appears onto my face as my eyes widen. I pause for a second before I instantly fell onto my back. Groaning, I take my pillow and smash it against my face to hide my embarrassment. I slightly turn my head to see Lake start to crack a smile which soon turned into giggling. I close my eyes as I hear her footsteps get louder as she walks towards me. She sits down before she says to me,
"You should tell him."
"What?" I avert my eyes to her, confused.
"Tell James that you like him."
I raise up to a position where I am sitting on the edge of the bed next to her. "Wait.. how do you know?" I ask her.
"Well its pretty obvious. It's the way you look at him, act around him, talk to him. You always seem so much happier with him than anyone else. You should just get to the point and confess to him. I know you both like each other." Lakes explains, slightly giggling after. I look down to the floor but Lake gives me a reassuring smile. "I mean if you need me to, I can help you?" Shes reassures in a soft calming voice.
"Yeah, I would like that. Anyways what will I even say?" I worriedly ask, putting my chin onto my hands.
"Well its for you to decide. But if I was the one to tell him, I would explain how you fell in love with him and what really makes him special to you." Lake encourages with a smile on her face.
I nod with a small smile on my face. "Yeah that will definitely help! I think i'm ready to tell him." I say to Lake.
"Yes! Alright I think you should send him a text to meet up somewhere."
"Hm how about.. the back of the cabins where the lake is? For like privacy."
"Ooooh yes! You should send it now!" Lake excitedly squeals. I nod and take out my phone from my pocket. I open messages and start to text him.
"Is this good?" I show Lake. She nods as I send the text.

James <3

Hey James, I kinda need
to tell you something

Can you meet me at the
lake behind the cabins?

"AHHH! I CANT BELIEVE IM ACTUALLY DOING IT!" I throw my phone onto my bed as I scream into my hands. Lake giggles and puts her hand on my shoulder as I raise my head up.
"I'm sure you're gonna be fi-" Lake starts to say before she is cut off by a ding.
"HE RESPONDED!" I scream, checking my my notification.

James <3

Hey James, I kinda need
to tell you something

Can you meet me at the
lake behind the cabins?

Hm alright sure

I look up at Lake, who has a very excited expression, and nod indicating that he said yes.
"IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!" Lake yells as she hugs me from the side. I laugh from her actions but then stop.
"I know this random but can you like come with me?" I awkwardly tell her.
"Wait, what do you mean?"
"Well i don't really wanna be there alone and I might still need your help.." I trail off.
She starts to giggle, "Of course I will! Anyways I really wanted to see it happen." She shakes me a bit, still holding on from her hug.
"Alright, we should start heading off." I say before Lake nods.

IDK WHAT TO PUT HERE SO SCENE CHANGE

As we arrive, I tell Lake to hide in the bush next to the cabin so James doesn't see her.
"Lake, can you tell me when James comes? I wanna make sure I'm ready.
Lake giggles slightly but nods, looking over the other side of the cabin. I'm a little bit nervous but I think I can do this. I fix up my hair and clothes, making sure I look fine. "Aiden! He coming!" Lake whisper shouts to me as she moves herself lower into the bush to hide herself. Ok ok ok you got this Ai- Then enters James. My body goes stiff as my face goes red. This isnt gonna work.
"Hey Aiden, you asked me to come here?" James says causally.
"Uhh," I look over to where Lake is poking her head out of the top of the bush. She gives me thumbs up to assure me it's fine and to respond to James. "Yes I did. So I really wanted to tell you something really important.." I trail off, not making eye contact with him. He gives me a questioned look as I try to think of words. Lake gives me an encouraging nod with a big grin on her face. I inhale before I start to talk.
"I wanted to tell you that when I had first met you, I always thought that we would never be friends. Just an alliance. But now... we've gone so far together. I feel like I can trust you. You mean so much to me. Even the times when you've frustrated me. I completely forgive you for your strange strategies now, but make sure to tell me before you act. Those strategies may of been weird but I understand that you were doing them for me. So I would still be here... with you. I definitely should've told you sooner but.. I've always had feelings for you. I always tried to push those feelings away, but no matter what, they were always strong enough to bring me back to you. I want to be something more than friends. Lovers. I want you to love me the same way that I do. I love you James."
I look over to Lake slightly, seeing her about cry with her phone out recording. My gaze falls back to James's. His eyes seem as if they were full of hope.
"Can I kiss you?" He lightly whispers before his hand raises up to my jawline. I barely nod before he pulls me into a soft kiss. I relax all my muscles, practically melting into the kiss. I feel like I'm in heaven from how sweet his kiss is. The moment felt as if it had gone for hours before we had pulled away. His hand still on my jaw and his other lightly gripping my waist.
"I love you too." He calmly whispers into my ear as he brings us into a warm hug.

A camera flashes from the bush, making us both jump and turn our heads towards the leafy mess.
"AHH LAKE!!!" I scream letting go of James as he starts to laugh. I look back at him and begin to laugh with him as we watch Lake run back to safety. Yeah I think this is will be okay.

HELP SORRY GUYS FOR NOT WRITING ANYTHING IN SO LONGGGG I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS. THE ONLY REASON I GOT MOTIVATION WAS CAUSE OF THE FINAL EPISODE. GUYS IK I SHOULDNT PROMOTE AS I ALWAYS DO BUTTT FOLLOW ME ON TIKTOK AT "totallygwensgirl" AND YOUTUBE AT "luvtrxshy" I MAKE EDITS AND SCENE PACKSS. BYE GUYSS
(1603 words)