𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗

Start from the beginning

"And if Wakanda does not accept , what then?" She asked.

"The scientist will die.And Wakanda will be the first nation to fall." He threatened.

"An attack on my people?"

"Yes.And I want you to listen to me.Wakanda cannot win a war with Talokan."

Shuri looked , with pure anger rising in her but Namora appeared in the lake.

" You have been summoned...K'uk'ulkan." She said.

Namor then looked back at Shuri " I heard you that night , with your mother at the river.You said you wanted to burn the world." He said as he stood up.

He then looked back at her "Let us burn it together."

Location : Central Intelligence Agency , Langley , Virginia.

Everett and Valentina were now in the building discussing a case.

"Queen Ramonda , won't sell us any vibranium.And now they abducted a young woman who built the machine." The U.S Secretary of State said to the two of them.

" Yeah , with all due respect , Riri Williams is a child prodigy , who was running circles around all of her professors." Everett spoke up.

"The Wakandans were recruiting her as a part of their outreach program.Nothing more.And then , you guys send in a SWAT team under cover of night to arrest the Crown Princess of an international superpower."Everett continued.

"The President wants to take offensive action against Wakanda." The Secretary said as Everett looked at Valentina in shock.

"What type of offensive action?" Valentina asked.

"Destabilization." He answered.

"Well , Speacial Officer Ross is our expert.So , Ross what do you think?" Valentina looked at him.

"My sources are telling me that there's something else out there." Everett told them.

"Another nation?" The secretary asked him.

"Could be.I don't know.You've gotta give me enough time to investigate this properly , otherwise we're gonna find ourselves at war with a country whose military capacity we can't even comprehend." Everett replied.

"Director?"

"I think he's the expert." She answered.

"I think it would be a big mistake to attack Wakanda." Everett finished.

..

Everett was now outside with the Kimoyo Beads and called Queen Ramonda.

"Yes." She spoke up.

"We have a problem." Everett informed.

Location : Curral Velho , Cape Verde.

Queen Ramonda was now at a shore of a beach as she saw Namor coming out of the water and walked toward her.

"Is my daughter and her husband alive?" She asked him.

"They are both alive and well.The Princess requested to be taken to Talokan.They will remain there for the time being." Namor told her.