"But Murayama-senpai-"

"He doesn't know." I looked at him in disbelief. As far as I knew, Murayama-senpai had yet to agree on Fujio's declaration and want to take over as Oya's leader.

"Are you sure it was Housen? I mean all you know is that the guys who attacked him was bald and what does Housen have-"

"Why do you keep defending them?" He asked and I sighed.

"I know it sounds like I am but I'm worried that you guys may be jumping to conclusions. And you're the reasonable one senpai.." I explained and he nodded.

"I can't promise you anything Honoka but we'll just have to wait and see tomorrow..." He said, patting my head as he turned to leave.

"But Senpai!" I called out but he was long gone.

I panicked as I thought of what to do. I've only met the guys from Housen a couple of times but I could tell that they meant no harm unless they were harmed first or provoked.

My brother didn't even know them. How could they have been the ones who hurt him?

Something's not right.

BZZZZZ

My phone buzzed as I received a message from Yui-chan.

"Shojii-kun and a few students from Housen have been ambushed. They were beaten up badly and they cracked Shojii-kun's head open, he's in critical condition. Oni-chan said it was those Oya guys."

My brows furrowed in confusion before I gasped.

Cracked his head open? Like what happened to Fujio-senpai's friends?

Something was definitely wrong.

------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY

I still couldn't contact anyone from Oya. I tried Housen as well but no one was answering. Odajima-senpai's phone couldn't be reached.

It was almost 3pm, the time Todoroki-senpai said they would fight.

I paced around my house when I heard a screech out my front door.

"HONOKA-CHAN! ARE YOU HERE!?" My brows furrowed in confusion as I hurriedly opened the door to my house.

"Murayama-senpai?!" I yelled as I looked at the giant truck in front of me, painted with splashes of blue and black. Oya's signature colors.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, confused as to why the senior students of Oya High were riding on a giant truck and parked outside my house.

"I assume you know what's going on between Oya and Housen?" He asked and I nodded.

"I think they're being framed senpai. It just doesn't add up. They've both never met before, what bad blood could they have against each other?" I answered and Murayama-senpai smiled.

"Tsukasa's right. You are pretty smart for a rich girl." He joked before taking a seat on the truck. He then looked at me, gesturing to the seat beside him.

"Well come on. You wanna help them, don't you?" He said and I looked at him, unsure. He seemed to notice my hesitation and stepped down to face me, eye to eye.

"You're a lot braver than you think, Honoka-chan. You may be a girl but that doesn't make you weak. Now, are you going to keep up the prim and proper act or are you going to help your friends?" He asked and I sighed before I nodded. He smiled before offering me a hand, helping me up.

"Ane?" I turned around to see Niki in the doorway, and holding his hand was Mina. I let go of Murayama-senpai's hand and walked over to them.

"Ane is going to help some friends okay? I'll be back as soon as I can." I said as they looked at me, scared.