CHAPTER 1

I rushed out from my backyard, running away. I couldn't hold it anymore.
  I kept running. My legs were aching but i cept running. I did't want to go back there. I just couldn't. I tried my best to hold it for longer but i can't anymore.
  My vision was all blury because of the tears in my eyes. I couldn't see normaly. I was running as fast as i could.
  i ran into the forest, as deep as posible. my legs betrayed me and i fall. my visions were still blurry. i was still on the ground. i sat up and leaned against the tree, crying my eyes out.
i don't want a life like this, i didn't asked for it. i just want normal parents who wont abuse me, who will care for me. i was adopted and they didn't gave a shit about me. if so, why the fuck did they adopted me. my so called father is always and i mean Every single day drunk. whenever he'll come home, he would just abuse me. my mom... she just hates me and dad and she just always abuses me.
  my name is Jeon soyeon.  but my real last name is Hwang. the people who adopted me changed it. as i heard i had an older brother, but nobody told me his name. my real parents died in a car accident. people adopted me and I don't know what happened to my brother. i wish i could see him at least once.
  i looked down at my bloody wrists. my mom caught me, she caught me hurting myself. she got mad and abused me even more, so I ran away. i couldn't go back. I started crying even more. I was crying so much i couldn't even breath properly.
"hey- uhm everything okay there?"-i heard someone.

   third persons pov:

  it was a boy's voice. soyeon quickly looked at the way where the sound came from, only to see a handsome boy around her age staring at her. she shook her head as a no and tryed to control her breathing. boy came closer to her. he had brown hair, deep brown eyes, honestly everything about him was cute. he also sat down on the ground and stared at her. she was hugging her legs, her head buryed into her knees.
"hey, stop crying, you can talk to me"-the boy said as he put her hand on her back, rubbing it. she lifted her head and looked at the boy. he smiled at her, so did she. soyeon thought he looked like a puppy, a cute one.
"do you want a hug?"-the boy.
"y-yes please"-soyeon whispered. boy gently pulled her into his arms and wrapped his one hand around her waist, with other, she was playing with her hair. soyeons armd automaticaly wrapped around him. they stays like this for a while. boy whas whispering comforting words to soyeons ear. girl calmed down after a bit and they pulled away. boy whiped her tears with his thumb and gave her a sweet smile.
"I'm seungmin, kim seungmin"-seungmin.
"soyeon, jeon soyeon"-soyeon.