𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

Bakugou and @pretty_anon had been bringing about meeting up on their topics lately and it's bugging him but he doesn't know that the girl he's chatting with behind the screen does too in real life.

≪ °❈° ≫

@pretty_anon
Good morning luv
[Sent a voice message]

≪ °❈° ≫

Y/n knew that it was risky to send types of messages like that so early in the morning and especially on a school day but she can't help but feel a bit jealous about the text that he sent yesterday to her.

≪ °❈° ≫

@Napalmking
Damn it
I feel like I like someone
but don't know how to tell them

@pretty_anon
Ez
Just ask them out on a date

@Napalmking
FUCKING HOW??

@pretty_anon
Ask them something like
"Will you go out with me, cara mia?"

@Napalmking
Okay so
Will you go out with me, cara mia?

@pretty_anon
😳😳
You know that you don't
have to ask me that lol
I would still say yes

@Napalmking
Alr
So I'll say that to her
Thanks

@pretty_anon

@pretty_anon

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

☹️☹️

[Unsend a message]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[Unsend a message]

≪ °❈° ≫

"Y/n! Y/n!!" Voices yelled, breaking her thoughts as she paused before turning around to see Uraraka and Jirou waving at her.

"Ah, guys! Good morning to you!" She smiles widely to which everybody around finds contagious as they melted by Y/n's adorable sight.

"Mornin', we just wanted to walk with you to the classroom so hope you don't mind," Jirou said with bubblegum popping from her mouth.

"Don't worry about it-!" Y/n giggled as she was about to open the classroom door but it already opened from the inside to find Kaminari running with Bakugou chasing him.

"Damn you!! Just get back here!!" The ash blonde guy yelled, sending glares at Kaminari.

"No!! You betrayed me!!" He pouted, quickly using you as a shield for Bakugou by putting you in front of the raging man with Mina, Sero, and Kirishima following him.

"Omg! A voice message, click it Kaminari!!"

"All of you!! Don't you fucking dare!!" Bakugou said, trying one last time to have his phone back but he grumbled in defeat with his head down in the slumps as he heard @pretty_anon's voice playing.

"Uhm Napalm, I just want to say that I'm thankful to have you as a friend and I always will be thankful for that, I'm also glad that you've always put up with my attitude even if yours is much worse. Trust me when I say that I want to tell you more but I want us to meet on Saturday this weekend, maybe even as a date but it's totally fine if you don't want to, anyways to the park near the prestigious school UA.. bet you know about it since you're always mentioning that you're strong and-"

"Hey Y/n!! Why did you do that?!" They groaned as you nervously gulped with Bakugou's phone in your trembling hand.

Why was your recording for @Napalmking on Bakugou's phone?

How? How couldn't you have noticed?!

The same personally of his – cockiness, arrogance, ego, uses such vulgar words, always angry even through text.

And even in that one text, you swore to yourself that you saw a 'B' when he mentioned his name. Maybe that's why you wanted him to be your very own 'bb'

Just why?

In desperate times that you tried to move on to your own feelings with Bakugou, you found @Napalmking to be by your side only to find yourself to be in love all over again with the same fucking person.

"W-well! You're messing with Katsuki's privacy! You guys always do this, don't you think he gets tired of dealing with your shits every single day about bothering him when he completely doesn't like it? It was obvious in that audio that he found a f-friend that Katsuki can rely on.. and so do they"

"Kaminari did introduce that app to Bakubro" Kirishima pointed out, earning a nod from Sero.

"Yeah, and I think he really thanks him for that. He just can't tell it straightforward.. even I appreciate the effort of you guys looking out for him" Y/n smiled before walking to Bakugou's desk to hand him back his phone with a scowl on his face.

"You don't have to fucking do that, Y/n" the ash-blonde guy muttered, making the girl in front of him blink in extreme shock

"Y-Y/n?! Wow! You actually called me by my first name, how surprising!! Congrats on your date with your friend.." Y/n quickly blurted out with a heavy blush on his face and Bakugou just tilted his head at the sight of her.

"Oh fuck off!! Even with my shitty attitude, I could still go to any date that I want to go. Heck I would even go out with you if I get the chance" he said while muttering the last part

"Excuse me?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow but Bakugou just sarcastically smiled at her before showing off his middle finger and quickly rolled his eyes.

The so-called Bakusquad then just smirked at the sight of Bakugou and Y/n together with the same thoughts in their minds.

'Mission completed!!'

𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 • || 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞 𝚇 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें