Chapter 4

"No." I told them. "No? What so you mean no?" Nick asked. "Bad." I told them. "He's bad?" Hank asked and I said "yes. Bad." "Did he do things too hurt you? Bad things?" Nick asked. I then started having flashbacks to what Papa used to do to me. Lock me in dark rooms for hours on end. Make me hurt animals. "Yes." I told him.

"Did he hurt you?" Hank asked. "Yes." I told him. "We need to do something about this, Nick. He hurt this little girl and we don't know why." Hank said to Nick. "Hurt people." I said. "What?" Nick asked, confused. "Made me hurt people." I told him. "Oh my god," Hank said. "We gotta figure out where this dude lives and arrest him."

Later, Nick and Hank wanted to go to Papa, but I wanted to see him die. To suffer. Of course they didn't want me to see him get arrested, in case he tried to do anything bad. I saw the whole thing go down. Well I did in my head. Nick and Hank had brought me to the spice shop so Rosalie could watch me while they arrested Papa.

I sat on the corner and Rosalie did stuff in the front, so I closed my eyes and thought about Nick and Hank. I opened my eyes and I was in the black space, or void. I saw Nick, Hank and other police officers arrest him. He was trying to get away and repeating "where is she? Where is the girl?" "Eleven." I heard Rosalie say from what felt like miles away.

I opened my eyes and saw Rosalie standing in front of me. I felt my nose bleed and I felt Rosalie wipe it away. "There you go. What were you doing?" Rosalie asked. "Watching." I told her. "Watching what?" She asked. "Nick and Hank." I said. "You were watching them arrest that bad man?" I nodded.

"So with your powers, you can do a lot of stuff?" Rosalie asked, sitting next to me on the bed. I nodded. "So you can move things with your mind and find people. What else can you do?" "Fire." I said. "You can set stuff on fire?" She asked. "Yes." I replied. "What else?" "Water." I told her. "Wow that's a lot of stuff," Rosalie said. "Could you show me?" I nodded.

I closed my eyes and held out my hand. When I opened my eyes I felt the familiar burn on my hand. Seconds later, fire appeared. I looked at Rosalie. "Uh, maybe can you make it go away? I don't want the fire alarm to go off." I closed my hand and seconds later, I no longer felt the burning on my hand. When I opened it, there was no fire.

"You truly are special." Rosalie told me. Suddenly Nick and Hank came back into the spice shop. I got up from the bed and went to hug Nick, then Hank. "Why does it smell like smoke in here?" Hank asked. "Eleven showed me something." Rosalie to them. "What did she show you?" Nick asked. "You wanna show them what you showed me?" I nodded and did the same thing I did for Rosalie. I then wiped my nose on the back of my hand.

"Oh my god." Nick said. "She told me she can make water too." Rosalie told them. I felt tired and yawned. "Maybe you should sleep now. We'll take you to my house tomorrow so you can meet Juliette." Nick said as he picked me up and brought me to the bed. He ticked me in and I immediately drifted off to sleep.