Chapter 1 - 10

ʚChapter One

    "This... where is this place?"

    In the dark night, unfamiliar streets, dilapidated shops, under the occasional flickering street lamps, a gust of cool wind blows, and the faint smell all stimulate Shi Jiu's heart nerve.

    Shi Jiu just felt dazed for a while. When she was walking on the main road and was about to cross the road, her eyes were stinging from the headlights in the distance. After closing her eyes unconsciously, she lost consciousness.

    When he opened his eyes again, the scene in front of him was extremely strange.

    Looking at the surrounding environment, she couldn't help shivering while hugging the flowerpot. Where is she? In a dream?

    correct! Why is there a flower pot in her hand? !

    Wow!

    Shi Jiu was so frightened that he immediately threw the flower pot in his hand, but to his surprise, the flower pot did not fall to the ground, but floated in the air, shining with colorful light.

    Ah this... what a magical light.

    Shi Jiu found that with her as the center, with a radius of about half a meter, there was a thin layer of white light surrounding her, forming an encircling circle.

    "Welcome to the post-apocalyptic plane 001 of the Space-Time Administration. I am your exclusive customer service 001." A lively electronic voice sounded.

    The flowers on the flower pots were shining brightly, an LCD screen appeared on the stamens, and the two leaves on the rhizome waved to her!

    The flowers turned into essences? No, no, this is more like high technology!

    This flower... seems a bit familiar! Shi Jiu frowned and tried hard to remember.

    "Ah! Aren't you the flower I met on the way back from work? I wanted to take you to the police station next door!" To put it

    simply, Shi Jiu met a pot of colorful flowers and stayed there in surprise. I didn't see the owner for a long time, so I planned to hand it over to the police uncle for a lost and found, but I didn't expect to encounter it on the road... "

    Yes dear, you were hit by a large truck and are still being treated in the ICU. The consciousness was rescued by me, do you want a chance to go back?"

    001 straightened the flower stem, waved the leaves, and a beam of light transformed into a transparent screen the size of an A4 paper, on which a video began to play.

    In the video, the whole process of her being hit was released, and finally her parents were in the corridor, leaning on each other heartbroken.

    "Sign an agreement with me, and you will get a chance to be resurrected if you complete the mission!"

    "Mission?" Shi Jiu slowed down, looking at the intelligent emoji in 001's stamen, and then at the framed picture of her parents next to her.

    "But if I hadn't met you, would I have gone home long ago..." Shi Jiu stared at 001 and said silently.

    When 001 heard her say that, the whole flower trembled.

    "My dear, you can't wrong this system. According to the normal development, you will still encounter accidents. Random killing and binding tasks are our death penalty. If it is detected by the main system, it will format my main brain!" Shi Jiu

    heard It said so, the suspicion of this system in my heart has been greatly reduced, and it is inevitable that I will be a little worried when this kind of thing happens to me for a while, and there will be no pie in the sky.