Flashlight

The Campbell hall was packed up with students getting ready to begin Human Sexuality class. Fulgur and Moriarty sat next to each other with Jugyeong sitting behind them. Jugyeong was happy that her friend Fulgur had found someone who could spread his smegma but she wished she could've touched up his makeup a little more.

As the class went on, Jugyeong from behind noticed Fulgur and Moriarty's subtle playful flirtations and giggles. She knew these two had something in common but couldn't put her nose on it.

"Herpes is bad!" Shouted the professor from the stage. Jugyeong's face turned red as she looked away. She was reminded about her ongoing illness with simple herpes. She would reassure her friends not to worry as her disease was not difficult herpes, but she was always confused about how she got herpes all of a sudden.

The lights in the room grew dim, and a movie about STDs began to play on the screen. Fulgur looked over at Moriarty and whispered "I think my fallopian tube is bruised...would you mind taking a look?" Moriarty chuckled and replied with "how about you massage my vas deferens instead?" Fulgur retaliated by saying "My seminiferous tubes need unwinding" Moriarty decided to play devils advocate by saying "my spongy body needs more grazing than your mere tubes"
"I guess I can't catch you huh?" Fulgur grinned.
"Mr Holmes would sure like this" moriarty laughed.

All of a sudden, in the heat of the passion, the two made out as the definition of complex herpes appeared on the screen in front of them.

Jugyeong was happy to see her friend Fulgur happy again. She wished that someday Suho would long for her pelvic floor muscles as she longed for his interstitial cells.

                           The End