𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚗𝚎|| 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘

Start from the beginning

"So, I heard you made a unique appearance here. I'd never thought a girl would be setting foot in campus." The silence was finally broken by someone. He was walking on her right, his brunette hair in a low ponytail, a blue ribbon was used as his tie. What was his name again? Beau?

He was very handsome, and beautiful for that matter. But most of all you were just glad he decided to clear the silence. 

The other person, Jasim, you're pretty sure his name was, seemed to be giving you a cold shoulder. Though you didn't really care. "Oh.. yeah, I don't think anyone expected for someone to be found unconscious." You replied, though you tried to make your tone sound more light-hearted than it actually was. 

Your mind drifted off to his other statement. He never thought a girl would set foot here? Why not?

"Out of curiosity... what do you mean when you said you didn't expect a girl to be here?" You looked at him curiously.

'Don't tell me its a all boy school or something..'

Beau looked surprised, almost having the same reaction as Mr Ambrose from before. 

Was it really such a big deal? Maybe you weren't keeping up with the updates in the human world like you thought you were...

"Oh, well-"

"Because this is an all boys school. I'm surprised you didn't know, considering almost everyone does." You turned to your left hearing Jasim answering the question for you. You were surprised he was even listening to the conversation.

"...oh."

'Of course it is... I just love jinxing things don't I?'

You felt as if you wanted to bang your head against the wall. Why in the world did Mammon follow you here and proceed to just disappear anyway? Couldn't he have at least tried calling you or something..?

Beau gave you a look of sympathy, giving you a smile as if trying to comfort you, even if by a tiny bit. "Don't worry though, I'm sure you'll be able to go home soon." His attempts of comfort did not make you feel any better, but you appreciated the effort. You hoped Mammon wasn't doing anything remotely bad, like that time he almost burnt the kitchen in the house of lamentation because he was trying to pull a prank on Lucifer.

"Thanks... I hope so.." You tried being more thankful about it, but the stress of having to burden Ambrose and the thought of Mammon being in potential danger was catching up to you. You looked to your left, trying to get your mind off of the migraine that was starting to form on your head.

But the only thing you were met with was her Jasims eyes. He didn't say anything, but it was clear his eyes were following your movement. He watched you with such distrusting eyes. It made you uncomfortable, forcing yourself to look away. You realized why he had made you shudder earlier. He held such a cold gaze. You would prefer if he just kept on with those snarky comments instead...

It was the wiser choice to not interact with him if you two ever happened to be alone.

"We're here." Beau's voice managed to interrupt your thinking. You were thankful for that. "Let's go in, shall we?" The last thing you saw on his face was a smile before he opened the door.