"I don't want to keep my hands to myself"

Start from the beginning

I plugged my phone in the charger and scrolled through Instagram.

Dasia 🫶🏽

can you send me $100

but you were just yelling at me

you owe it to me for being a bad friend

I'm sorry, we're just really good friends

I don't want to hear it just send me my money

ok

Before I could send the money my phone was taken from my hand and threw to the other bed.

"Ja why did you do that" I said sitting up, "because you don't need to be texting her" he said.

"I did a really bad thing and I'm making it worse being here" I said.

"no" he said. "no what" I said, "no" he said and he said and he jumped on me.

"Ouchhhh, that hurttt" I said, I picked up a pillow and threw it at him.

He grabbed the pillow and hit me with it, "STOP" I laughed and I grabbed one and stood up on the bed hitting him with it.

"STOP (hit) PLAYING (hit) WITH (hit) ME" I screamed laughing, all of a sudden Ja had pulled my feet and made me fall.

He layed on top of me and pinned my hands above my head, "say you sorry" he said, "no" I said.

"Say you sorry" he said squeezing my wrist tighter. "no" I said again and he squeezed my wrist even tighter.

"Ouch bubba that hurtssss" I said trying to squirm from under him. "Say sorry" he said again.

"sorry" I said and he got off of me. As soon as he got off the bed I picked the pillow back up and hit him on the head with it.

"You keep playing with me Olivia" he said and he picked me up and threw me on the bed.

I was out of breathe from laughing and kicking and I just laid there.

I heard Ja turn on the gaming console he hooked up and I stood up.

He sat on the bed waiting for the game to load on. I walked over to him standing In between his legs.

I was standing there playing in his hair as he scrolled through his phone.

I could feel him wrap his left arm around my waist but I didn't think anything of it.

While trying to put his hair in a ponytail I could feel him slap my butt. "Ja" I said shocked looking at him.

"what?" He smirked looking at me, "stop" I said and went back to fixing his hair. He didn't stop, he slapped my butt again and squeezed it after.

"Seriously" I said looking at him again, "shit fat" he laughed standing up. I rolled my eyes and turned the lights off.

He pulled the chair from the desk and put it infront of the tv and started playing his game.

I was laying in the bed scrolling on my phone, notifications from dasia kept popping up.

I kind of felt bad but thinking about what ja said, I didn't owe her anything because she's not a good friend to me.

"C'mere" I heard Ja say to me, I stood up and walked over to him and he put me on his lap.

Ja

I put my hands around her waist and she got on her phone. I was playing 2k and after a couple rounds I got bored.

I went to YouTube and out in a random video, while the video was playing I started rubbing up liv leg.

I didn't get a reaction out of her so I slapped her butt, "what's up with you" she said, "stop touching me" she said.

"no" I said, "yes, you should learn to keep your hands to yourself" she said.

"I don't want to keep my hands to myself" I said while rubbing her butt, "not when you looking this fine" I said.

I could tell she was becoming shy because her face started turning red. I saw her look down and I grabbed her chin making her look up.

"Look at me ma" I said, she looked me in my eyes and I couldn't help myself.

I pulled her in and I kissed her, I moved my hand from her chin to her neck.

After a couple seconds I put my tongue in her mouth and she started to moan lowly.

We pulled away and just looked at each other for a second. I picked her up and walked over to the bed and threw her on it.

I got on the bed too and we just cuddled. I noticed she had an airpod in and I grabbed one and put it in my ear.

She was listening to "FREAK IN YOU" by party next door with her eyes closed

She was listening to "FREAK IN YOU" by party next door with her eyes closed. We just laid there and I could tell she was falling asleep.

"Her ahh was going crazy" I heard someone say as they opened the door. "Hell yeah" I heard and realized it was Marcus and Dantae.

I thought liv would move when she realized it was them but she didn't. When they saw me and liv they went quiet.

"well, well, well" Dantae said, "what do we have here" he said.

"nah js you and liv?" He laughed, "be quiet she tryna go to sleep" I said.

"oh my bad" Marcus put his hands up in defense joking.

Dantae and Marcus kept doing what they were doing but I didn't care. I was too focused on liv.

I had finally found my peace, my happy place

__________________________________

J + O

Comment & Vote 🤍