Chapter 11 - Alexia Midgar

As they made their way through the dark corridors, Millia gazed at her savior's back in admiration. She then shifted her attention to her new outfit, which fit her perfectly - a white dress with a slightly frilly top, a black skirt with puffed sleeves, and a frilled white headband above her long white hair that reached her waist.

Once again, Millia was amazed by her savior's powers as he just uttered the word 'Iris' under his breath, and the next moment she found herself fully clothed. The only sound echoing through the halls was the clack and click of her long black and white shoes on the hard floor as she matched the Demon King of Tyranny's confident stride at the front.

"Millia," suddenly called the Demon King of Tyranny, startling her.

"E-Eh?!" Millia's heart raced as she looked around in confusion before quickly lowering her head and responding, "Y-Yes, Anos-sama."

The Demon King of Tyranny turned his head slightly to look at Millia. "Do not be afraid," he said in a calm voice. "I just wanted to make sure you were keeping up."

Millia nodded, feeling relieved that she had not done anything wrong. Her years of enduring torture in this accursed place had left her with a perpetually composed disposition, but being in the presence of the Demon King of Tyranny made her nervous. She knew that he was an extremely powerful individual. A figure of immense power who could erase her with a mere wave of his hand.

As they continued their short journey through the dark corridors, Millia could not help but wonder why the Demon King of Tyranny had saved her. She was just a lowly experiment, after all. But she dared not ask him. Instead, she kept her gaze fixed on his back, following him wherever he went.

After what felt like a few minutes, they finally arrived at their destination - a small room hall that was lit by flickering torches. Looking at the place that served as her prison for the past few years, Millia's expression hardened.

The Demon King of Tyranny noticed the change in her expression and spoke again. "Do not worry, Millia. You are safe now. I have brought you here for a reason."

Millia looked up at him in surprise. "For a reason, Anos-sama?"

"Yes," he replied, his eyes scanning the room. "I need your help with something." He said as he looked at the sleeping white-haired girl strapped to the operating table. It seems that she has fallen asleep in the short time that they were away.

Millia's heart skipped a beat in both fear and anticipation at the thought of being of use to the Demon King of Tyranny. "W-What can I do, Anos-sama?"

As the Demon King of Tyranny approached the operating table, he scrutinized the young girl's body closely. "This one is the Second Princess of this human kingdom. She was abducted recently, and her father is currently attempting to locate and retrieve her," he stated, his voice laced with a chilly detachment. "However, they had the audacity to harm and interrogate a member of my family in the process."

"...but why would they do that?" Millia asked, her curiosity now piqued. What could be the reason that someone would attempt to harm the family of someone as powerful as the Demon King of Tyranny?

"Because they believe my family is responsible for the kidnapping," replied the Demon King of Tyranny, his expression darkening. "But that is beside the point. What I require of you, Millia, is to use your new abilities to heal this human girl."

Millia's eyes widened in surprise. She had never been given any kind of healing powers before, and she didn't even know where to start. But she trusted the Demon King of Tyranny and knew that he wouldn't have asked for her help if he didn't believe in her abilities.