𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖

Start from the beginning

"My mother gave birth to me there and I became the firstborn son of Talokan.The plant gave me wings on my ankles and ears that pointed to the clouds.I was a mutant.I could swim in the sky and age slower.Breathe the air our ancestors breathed."

Shuri listened but was also shocked about his story but said nothing as he contiued to speak.

"As she grew older , my mother mourned the life on land that she once knew...and died with a broken heart."

"She made me promise to bury her in the soil of her homeland.Nothing could prepare me for what I saw there."

"A Spanish man of faith cursed me.As he died by my hand , he called me...the child without love." He said as he laughed softly."And I took my name from there.Namor.Because I have no love for the surface world."

"Why are you telling me all of this?" Shuri then spoke up.

Namor then looked at her."So you can understand why I have to kill the scientist." He informed her.

"What if we took her to Wakanda?Let us go.I give you my word.She will remain in my country." Shuri tried to reason with him.

"I cannot risk that , Princess." Namor replied.

"Then keep me instead.I'd love to see your nation." She said , sending a small smile.

"Well , you can't go down in that." He said , motioning to the dress she was wearing.Shuri then looked down at the dress.

"Hyothermia will grip you almost instantaneously.Your blood will become toxic and the pressure of the ocean will break every bone in your body." Namor said , and Shuri looked at him as if he were crazy.

"Or you can wear a suit." He said , cheerfully before walking away.Shuri watched him with furowed eyebrows as he walked away.

Shuri was now in the suit and just hopped into the water with Namor.

"Stay close." He said before going underwater.

They were both going down into the water and the floor where there were rocks.

Namor then place both his hands into a circular shaped rock and did a hand gesture which then made a current to move on.

Shuri then moved into it and gasped as it moved her quickly from where she was.

Namor then went but was moving faster "Hey , Namor! Wait!" She shouted.

They arrived at a new area as the current then stopped.

Shuri looked around as she saw a swarm of fish and then a huge whale passed over her.

She looked at it in awe "Whoa!" She exclaimed then noticing his nation.

There was a another line of current and it pulled both Namor and Shuri into it and moved all the way inside of the nation.

Shuri was now officially inside of Talokan , Capital City.

She smiled as she looked around and saw the people of the nation living their lives.

Where they were both passing , Talokans saw Namor and did the same hand gesture he did from before to him as he did it back.

They continued to swim slowly , until what seemed like a young female Talokan appeared infront of Shuri , smiling at her.

Shuri then smiled at her "Hello." She said still smiling.

The girl remained silent as she continued to smile at Shuri and Shuri smiled widely and cutely at her as she moved off with Namor.

Shuri and Namor then appeared in what looked like a building underwater.

Shuri smiled at it "It's beautiful." She admitted as she contined to look at it.

Namor smiled as he looked on at it.

"It's made of vibranium." Shuri added.

"Yes.In the depths of the ocean , I brought the sun to my people.I know you wished me to spear the life of the scientist.But now you see what I have to protect." Namor told her as they both turned back to look at it once again.

Nakia was now at the beach that the woman told her about , she was in a new suit.

" Nakia , your hunch was correct . I have picked up the location on Shuri's Kimoyo earings." GRIOT spoke up as he then showed her a hologram of where to go.

Nakia then arrived at a small pond as she stooped down and sent her underwater tracker in the water and it then showed Shuri's location.

"The signal is coming from an underwater carvern approximately 140 meters below the surface." GRIOT informed her.

"Queen Mother , I've found her signal.It's coming from an underwater cave.If she and (Y/N) are down there , I'm sure I'll encounter resistance.How would you like me to proceed?" Nakia then asked Queen Ramonda.

Queen Ramonda was now in a Royal Talon and was heading to another beach to help.

"Retrive (Y/N) and the primcess by any means necessary.I will attempt to draw Namor out." Queen Ramonda told her.

Nakia then placed on her mask , jumped into the water and went into the underwater tracker she already had in the water.